Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Anyone had surgery with dr. john whitehead of restore medcenter

Started by Lally_amante8, April 04, 2019, 10:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lally_amante8

their price seems fair for non insurance peole but i wanna know his art of work and where can i find reviews in his srs work? thank you
  •  

Dena

Welcome to Susan's Place. If you're in the Gender Correction Surgery portion of the site and enter whitehead in the search box locate at the upper right hand corner of the screen, you will find a total of 6 threads. They date from 2018 so it appears that he doesn't have much of a history on the site. Possibly if you join one of the existing threads exploring what you're interested in, it might bring others to the site who are interested in the same subject. Once you post to a thread you will get some form of notification about activity in the thread so your post will draw others.

Things that you should read

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

AnonyMs

He took over the practice of Dr Harold Reed, and you can find plenty about him.
  •  

josie76

I had emailed with him to ask some technical questions. I also looked up his medical practice history. He used to work in a FL hospital I believe he was called a critical care surgeon. Seems like he did all types of general surgery. In our emails I did find out he has done Peritoneal vaginoplasty for MRKH girls before but that was in hospital where the laproscopic tools were available. He and his husband bought the Reed Center.
Since he has his own facility he does not have a set of laproscopic tools. He only does penile inversion with scrotal graft type vaginoplasty there.

That's all I know.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•