Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Does Dr Alexander Sinclair in Beverly Hills, Ca do good srs's

Started by Lana E, March 15, 2017, 06:36:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfbarbie

Quote from: I Am Jess on June 29, 2017, 03:37:23 PM
I'm very happy with my results and haven't had any complaints from my partners. In fact most of them have told me it's amazing.

I was quoted 75k but my actual out of pocket cost was a little under 2k. The hospital was in network and didn't cost me anything. I'm not sure of when you did your consult but I think he may be taking insurance now. They were pretty surprised when my insurance company provided full reimbursement of his fees.

PM me if you've got any questions about Alter.

I don't have insurance because I've not been working because I've been doing so much electrolysis on my face so I will have to pay out of pocket and I just can't do 75k.  TY for the reply! I would love to chat but can't PM yet! xo
HRT 2/2012
Trach Shave 10/2013
Name Change 2/2014
BA 5/2014
FFS 5/2016
BA Revision 4/2017
  •  

Ashley Struthers

By far one of the best surgeon's in the world! On December 3rd I had my life changing gender confirmation surgery with Dr Alexander Sinclair. I am a male to female transgender and could not be more happier with the results. I had zero complications, no infections and my new female anatomy is absolutely beautiful. Dr Sinclair and his staff Anita and Claire are some of the most compassionate and understanding people and are out of this world. I wish i could give them 10 stars.
  •