Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

How did you find out

Started by Xeriasta, February 16, 2019, 07:57:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamelatransuk

Quote from: Xeriasta on February 16, 2019, 07:57:45 AM
Hi all together i´m new hear. :D
Sorry in advance for any grammar or writing error i´m not natively English and i have dyslexia.

So now to my question, i´m correctly tiring to fined out if i´m  trans or not. my problem is that unlike many things i red i cant say that i always new that i wanted to be a girl. the idea more or less crept up on me over the last several years. i was never very confident, tater i started to Imagen how it would be to be female. first only in a sexual fantasy kind of fashion but later more seriously. recently i really started to think about it and i can´t stop thinking about it.
So how are your experiences how did you found out.

Edit: sorry for the messy text did not know how to start and explain.  ???

Hello Xeriasta  and Welcome to this wonderful website.

As others have said, if you are questioning your identity, this is not something cispeople usually do and you need to analyse yourself and be open and honest with a gender therapist if you can find one.

Just a couple of tips:

1. Please do not think childhood age of "knowing" is a factor in determining if one is transgender. You may realize at any age from 4-84! As it happens I knew at age 4 and told my grandmother I wished to be a girl but that is NOT a qualification.

2. Please do not think sexual orientation is a factor in determining if one is transgender. The medical profession and most of us transpeople regard sexual orientation and gender identity as two separate subjects. As a man I was mainly asexual with a small attraction to women; now I realize I am mainly asexual with minor lesbian tendencies. A transgender woman may be attracted to women or to men or to both or to neither.

I wish you resolution whichever route(s) you chose to take.

Hugs

Pamela   

•  

Linde

Quote from: Jen61 on February 17, 2019, 07:56:02 AM
I was speaking for myself. I just happened to be incorrect. I am really sorry.
That's OK. Don't feel sorry, I did my share of mistakes along the line, too!  I am just on the edge sometimes!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

krobinson103

I always knew from a young age but I never really understood until my early 40's when it became more and more urgent. It got to the point that all I could think about was not wanting to be male and some... foolish notions got into my head that forced a decision. Die, or transition. Of course I don't want to be dead so I transitioned.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •