Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

introduction

Started by b_michelle64, February 17, 2019, 05:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b_michelle64

I am Brian/Michelle AMAB MTF.  I'm 54 and have an second appointment at Planned Parenthood to start medically supervised HRT in two days.  Last year I got to a point where I had no choice but to do something so I went the diy route again.  Pierced my ears, started growing my hair longer, lurked on this and other forums, went to PP for a first appointment and started seeing a gender therapist.

My goal is to be happy or at least happier.  I don't know how far I am going to go.  I would love to find some mid point which lets me be me but without blowing up the rest of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: b_michelle64 on February 17, 2019, 05:13:26 PM
I am Brian/Michelle AMAB MTF.  I'm 54 and have an second appointment at Planned Parenthood to start medically supervised HRT in two days.  Last year I got to a point where I had no choice but to do something so I went the diy route again.  Pierced my ears, started growing my hair longer, lurked on this and other forums, went to PP for a first appointment and started seeing a gender therapist.

My goal is to be happy or at least happier.  I don't know how far I am going to go.  I would love to find some mid point which lets me be me but without blowing up the rest of my life.

@b_michelle64 
Dear Brian/Michelle:
     I am so very glad that you have become a member here and this is your very first posting.   I am happy to see that you found the Susan's Place Forums.

As you post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

I have attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

KimOct

Hi Michelle - Glad to hear you are not doing the diy anymore.  As for not blowing up your life - tough to say.  My suggestion is to work with your therapist and have that person help you search for yourself for what is going to make you happiest in the long run.

I talk a lot about transition but really the point is not transition.  It is about living authentically.  Not lying to yourself to avoid the fear.  If you should be a binary transwoman - Non binary - a crossdresser whatever, it doesn't matter what does matter is finding the courage to decide what you really want and then live it.

Try to make good choices for yourself.
Best wishes.
The first transphobe you have to conquer is yourself
  •  

LizK

Quote from: b_michelle64 on February 17, 2019, 05:13:26 PM

Hi Michelle

Welcome to Susans

Hope you enjoy your time here and we can be of some assitance. It ca be a tricky to get the balance right but there are plenty of people her who will be ablke to help you with that.

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

V M

Hi Michelle  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •