Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Through the looking glass, FFS for Tia Anne

Started by Anne Blake, February 21, 2019, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anne Blake

Greetings All and thank you for all of your kind comments. Yes, I do see some very promising potential changes but at this stage, small children are still running in fear after they look upon my face. Yesterday one little girl, about eight years old, literally refused to get on the elevator with Deb and me even though she was accompanied by her father. She was so outspoken about it she made dad take her to the stairs rather than ride with this org (orgess??). Now I promise you that it wasn't Deb she was fearful of!

We have moved to Old Town Marbella and this is so different than the area that we stayed in closer to FacialTeam's offices. The streets are narrow and wind all about. And they are filled with all sorts of small Tapas restaurants, cafes, shops and what not...so much fun to wander though the hilliness takes it's toll on Deb and I am in no condition to be pushing a wheelchair in these environs. With all the stores about, it is certain that we will need to buy another suitcase for our trip home.

A surprise for us on this trip was that where ever we have been, Paris, Guadalpin Banus or here in Old Town, the women dress quite casual, jeans, tights, shorts simple tops and so few wear heels that they are noticeably obvious. Even when a woman is wearing a cute dress or skirt and top, she is still wearing cross trainers or sandals. Down town Paris, we were told to expect fancy upon fancy (told by a native French woman). While there, Deb and I were wearing simple skirt and top outfits and flats and were higher on the fancy scale that eighty percent of the women around us.

I promise that we will post pictures when we can but the pension that we are staying in has rather slow internet and handling pictures has so far proven frustrating at best....but they will be coming.

I told you that they would be coming,

Tia Anne (for Moni, Anne) & Debi
  •  

Donica

Well Tia, we're not running in fear. We're embracing you with open arms. You are a lovely women. That little girl was just being a...... well, a little girl. Sorry, does this sound corny.

Love the pictures. It's kinda funny that Marbella is the FFS capital of the world but the internet is slow. I guess that's the old town in Old Town Marbella.

Hugs!
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

HappyMoni

I can't figure out who is cuter Anne or Tia. Hmmmmm! Don't you worry about that little girl, I scare little kids all the time. lol So, are you ladies now hooked on traveling or are you gonna get home and become hermits for the next year. All the beautiful things you have seen (no, no, I don't mean me  >:-)), still it must be tiring. Don't worry Anne, each day you will look better. The bruises will leave, the swelling of the nose will come down. I was told the nose isn't done healing until a year after. It is obvious already they did a good job. Thanks for the pictures, and by the way, Debi is looking pretty cute too, as always.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Both of you ladies are looking great. I love that top Tia. I also wanted to say that you look younger now in my humble opinion.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Anne Blake

Greetings All from lovely Marbella Spain,

Life has it's up sides and down sides, today has been one of the good ones. It has been a bit cool here in Marbella with light showers off and on throughout the day. I spent most of it, after a late and yummy breakfast, resting while Deb wandered the city with a bit of photo fun and shopping and just exploring. One of the good things that she found was a restaurant just five minutes walking from our pension that serves one of my gastronomical dreams, a bucket list item served only properly in Mediterranean Spain. I have heard of and wanted to experience paella in its native setting for many years and my sweetheart provided that opportunity this evening....don't believe me, try these pictures. One is of Deb enjoying, the other is me with an espresso after a full meal. By the way, this is day ten post op and the picture is worth every one of a thousand words!

Tia Anne
  •  

Michelle_P

Wow!  Lovely meal, and couple!

Tia Anne, Laurie says you are "Looking better; Looking younger!"   I have to agree.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Anne Blake

Thank you girlfriend! The two of you are such wonderful and supportive friends.

Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Anne Blake on April 19, 2019, 01:09:20 PM
Greetings All from lovely Marbella Spain,

Life has it's up sides and down sides, today has been one of the good ones. It has been a bit cool here in Marbella with light showers off and on throughout the day. I spent most of it, after a late and yummy breakfast, resting while Deb wandered the city with a bit of photo fun and shopping and just exploring. One of the good things that she found was a restaurant just five minutes walking from our pension that serves one of my gastronomical dreams, a bucket list item served only properly in Mediterranean Spain. I have heard of and wanted to experience paella in its native setting for many years and my sweetheart provided that opportunity this evening....don't believe me, try these pictures. One is of Deb enjoying, the other is me with an espresso after a full meal. By the way, this is day ten post op and the picture is worth every one of a thousand words!

Tia Anne

The bruising is really clearing up fast. You look GREAT! [emoji3590]

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Yes I can see the difference already Anne. you are looking better every day. What's up Debi? It looks like you are uncertain about that first bite of shrimp? Or is that a lobster? Anyway, you look so cute. I have no idea how your supposed to eat those. The ones I've had were already.... Well, there was no head on it :o

Hugs!

P.S. I know you asked in your PM Tia. I just forgot to mention that I will start a new thread when it gets close the to my date.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Tia, you're looking absolutely stunning .. oh, and that Debi person as well  ;D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

You look great Tia!  I hope you both can continue exploring and enjoying the area. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Dorit

Tia Anne, you are beautiful!    I think we are close to the same age, I too had FFS last September.  It took about six months to see the changes in my nose.   No one believes my age, and I would say that to you too. :)
  •  

Kendra

Tia Anne and Deb, congratulations.  You have gone through a sharp and wonderful dividing line with a before and an after.  Enjoy living in your future, it is now. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

LizK

Great result...congrats...you look great and given more time for the bruising to fade and things to settle you will look even better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Anne Blake

I didn't think that FFS would ever happen and now it is 14 days post op.....and I am feeling pretty good about it.

This picture was taken at a café just across the street from the Hotel San Cristobal and I know a couple of girls that will be staying there fairly soon who will gain a serious love/hate relationship with their pastry selection.

By the way, I recall a photo of Kendra @Kendra taken at a particular fountain. Now I will never be able to match that wonder woman's outright "Hotness" but I can do an older woman's more discrete pose. Kendra, would love to get a shot of the two of us at that fountain sometime. I would even be willing to do a bit more flash to not bring you down to much.

Today is Monday, tomorrow I have one more post op appointment, per my request before flying home on Wednesday/Thursday. Deb and I have been traveling a bit lately and so far this year we have been home less than six weeks. We are really looking forward to some home time.....as the Grateful Dead said, "sit back and patch my bones and get back trucking again!".

We have a ton of pictures that we will post more of when we get to a more stable internet.

For now, love you all,
Tia Anne & Debi
  •  

Michelle_P

Wow!  Tia Anne, you are looking marvelous, and I am happy to read of your adventure in Marbella, an unusual, most fruitful and well deserved vacation!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Anne Blake

Why thank you darling Michelle, and I must say that you are looking pretty good yourself. I just love how you keep slipping deeper into "Michelle" and how that comfort allows you to grasp hold of life so fully! I guess fitting words would be, embodying confidence.

Looking forward to spending some time with you in the fall.

Tia Anne
  •  

Donica

Wow Tia! What a classy looking women. I love your whole outfit. I just bought a similar looking hat and I just love my black ballet flats. Enjoy the rest of your stay girls.

Big hugs!
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Anne Blake on April 22, 2019, 01:48:22 PM
By the way, I recall a photo of Kendra @Kendra taken at a particular fountain. Now I will never be able to match that wonder woman's outright "Hotness" but I can do an older woman's more discrete pose. Kendra, would love to get a shot of the two of us at that fountain sometime. I would even be willing to do a bit more flash to not bring you down to much.

Hey, what am I, chopped livah?

I don't have the right equipment yet to match you two, but I'm working on it. Five months, three days, but who's counting? (MEEEE!!!)

Oh, okay, for those who haven't seen it, this is the picture Tia is referring to. What a bunch of hams...

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •