Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Packing

Started by Mroliver, February 24, 2019, 07:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mroliver

So I've been out for 4 years, name changed, just started T, I bind daily, the lot. But I know nothing about packing, I've watched 1000 videos and I just have a lot of questions.

I don't often leave my house expect for figure skating practice, can you pack while doing just a sport? You spin very fast, you jump and land with many times your body weight, move fast and etc.

All I want to do is pass at my skating rink. All the skaters there are friends and I'm afraid because of the fact a very obviously a transgender person, they don't want to talk to me. I want to be seen as a man and that's it.

Please help me with ANY packing tips what so ever. I have to wear boxers due to the pants I wear for figure skating, I just want to be normal.  :(
  •  

V M

Hi Mroliver  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Mroliver on February 24, 2019, 07:29:57 PM
So I've been out for 4 years, name changed, just started T, I bind daily, the lot. But I know nothing about packing, I've watched 1000 videos and I just have a lot of questions.

I don't often leave my house expect for figure skating practice, can you pack while doing just a sport? You spin very fast, you jump and land with many times your body weight, move fast and etc.

All I want to do is pass at my skating rink. All the skaters there are friends and I'm afraid because of the fact a very obviously a transgender person, they don't want to talk to me. I want to be seen as a man and that's it.

Please help me with ANY packing tips what so ever. I have to wear boxers due to the pants I wear for figure skating, I just want to be normal.  :(

@Mroliver
Dear Mr Oliver:
     I see that you have just become a member here and have now posted here in the Introductions Forum.

I also see that our lovely member  @V M  gave you a warm Welcome to Susan's Place.
    As you post on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you are.   I expect that you will be getting many members offering their thoughts and suggestions as you continue to post here. 

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
    There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation and as you continue to feel free to share with all of us.

I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

Our lovely member V M  has attached important and informative LINKS that will help you to navigate around the Forums and will allow you to enjoy the features here.     
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Mroliver
Oh, and another thing Mr Oliver...
As our lovely member @V M suggested to you in her welcome message to you please plan to write a post and briefly introduce yourself in the Introductions Forum so that other members will be aware of your arrival... therefore you will be able to share your thoughts with more members here.

Thank you again for joining Susan's Place and being involved in the Forums here.
Best wishes to you,
Danielle

NOTE: Now after all of this Greeting Stuff I will let you have your thread back so you can pursue answers to your questions.
Other members here will certainly be along to give you their comments and suggestions that you may be seeking
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: Mroliver on February 24, 2019, 07:29:57 PM

First off, you are normal!  Never forget that!  Anyone that gives you grief about it is a bigot and should be ignored. 

Second, there are plenty of options for wearing a packer.  I wear boxer briefs with the front fly sewn shut, and the back one (the one against your skin) sewn shut, leaving just enough of an opening to be able to put my packer inside.  That way, its against my body, but not in direct touch with my skin, and its in the anatomical place a cisman's "junk" is at.  I did this because my first packer was given to me and didn't come with a harness.

I've also heard of men wearing packers with harnesses, both ones that are made for their specific packer and ones that simply work with the packer they have. 

There's also the Joey, which a lot of men seem to like using.  Be careful where you watch the review videos at, of course they're NSFW!
https://www.getyourjoey.com/pages/what-is-a-joey

What exactly is your question/s?  Are you looking for a packer or a harness? 

Ryuichi

•