News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hi there

Started by nike007, February 18, 2019, 02:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nike007

hi everyone :)

i joined this site a week or so ago. i came out as trans (male) in 2013, started testosterone in february 2016 and had top surgery on friday the 15th of february, 2019 :) it's been such a long journey. the vast majority of my friends have been incredibly supportive, but some other people in my life have not been so great. my parents have changed so much over the past five or six years. at first they didn't accept me at all, but after seeing how my mental health started improving as i started living as male and then medically transitioning, they realised that this would actually make me happier. they are now so supportive that they helped me pay for surgery and my mom is trying to advocate for gender diverse people at the school where she works.

it is such a relief to have had surgery. my very first thought upon waking up was to check my chest and make sure it was flat. the second thought was to look at the clock and worry that i had spent longer in theatre and would be charged more than the quote i had been given   ;D i stayed one night in hospital and am staying with my parents for a while, still have drains.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@nike007
Thank you for following the LINK that I provided to you when I Officially Welcomed you last week to come here to the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself and your recent signing up as a member of Susan's Place.

Now that you have posted again you will be able to share your thoughts and questions with other like-minded members here on the Forums.

Congratulations to you on your continued transition journey and your recent TOP SURGERY just last week.  That is certainly one of the big, big steps in your journey.   Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Hi nike007  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

nike007

Thanks Danielle and V M  ;D
  •  

MeTony

Hi Nike007.

Glad you found us.

Tony
  •  

CallMeV

Hi! Welcome : )

That is so inspiring that your parents have begun accepting and supporting you. Also sounds like you a living your best life #TransitionGoals

Hope to see you around the forums!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

•