News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Breasts... Taking care of the girls.

Started by Darlene, March 03, 2019, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darlene

HI Girls!!!
  As I sit here in the middle of a snow storm. I'm totally bored & wondering how everyone's breasts are progressing. How long will they grow? Bra / No bra?
My questions stem from my adjustments to my own breast growth. I've been on HRT 10 months now & I'm up to a small C cup.... Is this normal? How long will my beasts continue to develop? 
I've heard 1,2, & 5 years... In addition my nipples hurt like crazy. Did you know sore nipples are like a cut finger? You bang em on everything. When they are sore like this.. It's generally the only time I put on a real bra. I stick mostly to a sports bra to keep em from bouncing around.
Any tips , advice or general input???

Thanks Darlene
  •  

AoifeB

Oh god, the sore nipples. I'm at 6 months, and at a mediumish A cup. My three year old wanted to run around a few weeks ago, and immediately I realised that was a mistake.
  •  

Darlene

LOL My Westie jumped on mine.... OMG!!! SUCKS
  •  

Darlene

In addition... My Dr told me a bra was a preference. She said one wasn't necessary that bras weaken the muscles around the breast area? Anyone ? Anyone?
  •  

AoifeB

My son wanted me to go in a ball put with him. I hopped in and he proceeded to body slam one knee right into a boob
  •  

Darlene

Quote from: AoifeB on March 03, 2019, 12:21:23 PM
My son wanted me to go in a ball put with him. I hopped in and he proceeded to body slam one knee right into a boob

LOL That made me cringe
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Darlene on March 03, 2019, 12:08:29 PM
HI Girls!!!
  As I sit here in the middle of a snow storm. I'm totally bored & wondering how everyone's breasts are progressing. How long will they grow? Bra / No bra?
My questions stem from my adjustments to my own breast growth. I've been on HRT 10 months now & I'm up to a small C cup.... Is this normal? How long will my beasts continue to develop? 
I've heard 1,2, & 5 years... In addition my nipples hurt like crazy. Did you know sore nipples are like a cut finger? You bang em on everything. When they are sore like this.. It's generally the only time I put on a real bra. I stick mostly to a sports bra to keep em from bouncing around.
Any tips , advice or general input???

Thanks Darlene

Been a year and four months and I've hit D cup and yes they are still tender so I guess they are still growing. You get used to avoiding stuff that will cause pain... quickly!
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

Darlene

It's interesting the differences & like stated above. Relearning doing certain things to avoid breast pain. Even laying on my side feels different as I can feel my breasts laying over.
  •  

StacyRenee

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 03, 2019, 12:27:55 PM
Been a year and four months and I've hit D cup and yes they are still tender so I guess they are still growing. You get used to avoiding stuff that will cause pain... quickly!
I'm beginning to get discouraged by my lack of growth. Two years into HRT and I'm still not quite a B cup. I really wish these doctors would come up with a consensus and figure out what works best. I fear that my approach has left my estrogen too low for too long and I have "missed the boat".

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

jkredman

Quote from: Darlene on March 03, 2019, 12:19:42 PM
In addition... My Dr told me a bra was a preference. She said one wasn't necessary that bras weaken the muscles around the breast area? Anyone ? Anyone?

A bra may enable the weakening of muscles, but when any bump or rub causes an intense neurological reaction; I prefer the bra.

Kate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kate
  •  

Darlene

Quote from: jkredman on March 03, 2019, 07:07:16 PM
A bra may enable the weakening of muscles, but when any bump or rub causes an intense neurological reaction; I prefer the bra.

Kate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AMEN
  •  

Julie -2010

I at the other end of the spectrum.  2 years on HRT and I'm about a AA or A.  Not very big.  My E levels are where they should be and my Dr. just says everyone is different.  I have a lot of sisters and a couple are very flat and a couple have C or higher.  So I'm not sure where I should land.  :(  I'm hoping I'm a late bloomer.

Julie
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Darlene on March 03, 2019, 07:19:59 PM
AMEN

Totally agree they are FAR too sensitive and large at this point to not have support! The feeling of something rubbing would be... distracting!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Darlene

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 03, 2019, 07:43:49 PM
Totally agree they are FAR too sensitive and large at this point to not have support! The feeling of something rubbing would be... distracting!

Did you have breast augmentation or something? I only ask.... because  D's?? Really??
  •  

Linde

The bra or no bra questions is as old as the chicken or egg question!
Welcome to the club of hurting breasts, I have this going on for over 3 years now, on gets so used to it, I am afraid I will miss something if it would stop!  And the question for how long beasts will grow is also no exact science, and numbers between 2 to 5 years are floating around.

I don't know for how long mine will grow, because I had most of the growth already prior to starting HRT.  But my body is slightly screwed up anyway.  I take what I get, and hope it will no be more than a well filled C cup, but who knows?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Darlene on March 03, 2019, 08:45:49 PM
Did you have breast augmentation or something? I only ask.... because  D's?? Really??

Really just hrt and looking after myself. No BA all natural growth.
Cherish every day.
  •  

AoifeB

Remember there is a not insignificant number of cis women with smaller breasts.
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Dietlind on March 03, 2019, 09:56:53 PM
The bra or no bra questions is as old as the chicken or egg question!

Except we know which came first.   ;)
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Darlene

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 03, 2019, 10:22:44 PM
Really just hrt and looking after myself. No BA all natural growth.

Very cool .... I'll be happy where ever I land. I was led to believe D's weren't a possibility. but if they are... that's awesome
  •