Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My dad has learned to move on

Started by TaylorCr, March 06, 2019, 01:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaylorCr

My dad has learned to move on with me being bigender very well.It was tough for him at first when I first came out 10 years ago.I gave him time and space to figure things out.It was two months later after coming out,he did decide to accept it.He said it is better off loving me for who I am than hurting me.My dad sees me much happier as Taylor now and knew I had a rough life figuring out who I was before coming out.We worked things out and still have a great relationship to this day.Calls me Taylor now instead of my male name "Tyler"

•  

Northern Star Girl

@TaylorCr
Dear Taylor:
Wow, this is terrific news...  it is so nice to get acceptance from immediate family members.
Count your blessings, you are fortunate to get the responses from you Dad that you did.

Best Wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: TaylorCr on March 06, 2019, 01:20:28 PM
My dad has learned to move on with me being bigender very well.It was tough for him at first when I first came out 10 years ago.I gave him time and space to figure things out.It was two months later after coming out,he did decide to accept it.He said it is better off loving me for who I am than hurting me.My dad sees me much happier as Taylor now and knew I had a rough life figuring out who I was before coming out.We worked things out and still have a great relationship to this day.Calls me Taylor now instead of my male name "Tyler"
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

TaylorCr

I dressed on and off as "Tyler" and Taylor at first.It was 5 years ago I told him my male wardrobe was going goodbye replaced with Taylor's wardrobe.Took it well and said he supports my decision.Learned I am completely happy as Taylor.Also knowing me too,two are I love shoes and getting my nails done just like a genetic woman
  •