Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Progesterone Is Important for Transgender Women’s Therapy

Started by Jessica, March 09, 2019, 06:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: pamelatransuk on May 31, 2019, 09:24:14 AM
Hello Everyone

You may recall I started Progesterone March 17th but my quarterly Blood Tests were due yesterday and hence that for Progesterone refers to just 74 days.

My readings are: E 242 (Intl)   or 66 (US)
                         T  0.4 (Intl)  or  12 (US)
                         P  3.7 (Intl)  or 107 (US). I assume in US you measure P in ng/dl as you do for T but please correct me if I am wrong. Intl is nmol/l.

My thoughts are that: E is low as previous reading was 558 (Intl) or 152 (US)
                                T is fine
                                P is a little high

I shall discuss with my doctor and endo and let you know their thoughts in due course.

Hugs

Pamela

your E seems to be quite a bit on the low side.  How do you control your T?  Maybe that has a side effect to also push your E down?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Jessica

@pamelatransuk

Quote from: pamelatransuk on May 31, 2019, 09:24:14 AM
Hello Everyone

You may recall I started Progesterone March 17th but my quarterly Blood Tests were due yesterday and hence that for Progesterone refers to just 74 days.

My readings are: E 242 (Intl)   or 66 (US)
                         T  0.4 (Intl)  or  12 (US)
                         P  3.7 (Intl)  or 107 (US). I assume in US you measure P in ng/dl as you do for T but please correct me if I am wrong. Intl is nmol/l.

My thoughts are that: E is low as previous reading was 558 (Intl) or 152 (US)
                                T is fine
                                P is a little high

I shall discuss with my doctor and endo and let you know their thoughts in due course.

Hugs

Pamela

My thoughts are, depending on your age, your doctor may be making your target numbers in line with a menopausal woman. 

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•