Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What to wear with that little black dress

Started by helenmarie, September 05, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

helenmarie

What do you prefer to wear under that black dress.  I like lace top black stockings & suspender belt, with lace black knickers, & black heels. Some of you may prefer black tights [pantyhose] with the rest. So which is it, stockings or tights.

love,  Helenmarie
  •  

DawnOday

Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Carolina

Hi HelenMarie,

Pantyhose for me (preferably a bit tight and with fine denier).  But that's because I'm closet and often only have an hour or two to indulge myself.  Also, there's no one else to "assist" in dressing, or to "admire".  But in my internal "desires", garters (belt. corset. possibly girdle.) with normal topped nylons would be preferable.

Best of happiness to you dear.  Enjoy the fabric's feel.

Carolina
  •  

GingerVicki

•  

Dani

Black bra, black corset, black panties, black hose. What else is there?  :laugh:
  •  

barbie

Red high heels would surprisingly match well.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Jin

My fav LBD has a sheer top with strategic placed rose appliques so I do not wear a bra with it.
Red lace panties. Just in case the breeze is behaving frisky.
Nude thigh-highs.
Black strappy sandals with medium heels.
Pearls.

And a huge grin!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Ann W

I tend to dress conservatively, and I'm planning to purchase my first pearl necklace and earrings in October. I can't wait to see how they look with my LBD.  :)

EDIT: I found what I wanted on Amazon, and I just couldn't wait. I have dreamed of this for so long. My pearls!  :) It's been a very good day.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Everyone seem to be talking about the sort of stuff that would be way to obvious underneath a dress, certainly the body con type.
You need a simple black bra that matches the dress colour either strapless or with straps depending on the dress. And seamless knickers! Or a thong if you can get away with it, cause knickers sometimes do the sectioning your butt thing like this pic in my LBD.

There is no sign of underwear other than that but mark, which is why a thong would be best, unfortunately for the while being pre-op I don't think it's possible to have one that works :/

•  

Jean57

Black bra, black underbust corset, black 10 denier lace top holdups, black open toed 3" heels, pearl necklace, earrings and bracelets.
  •  

jk4361

Im all about pantyhose and heels, can never go wrong with that combo  :  )~
  •