Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Any info on this surgeon?

Started by Linde, March 20, 2019, 10:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

I found out that the University of Miami will take my health insurance, which means that my GCS will be paid by insurance (at least most of it).  If I go there, it is pretty convenient for me, because it is only a little more than 2 hours driving distance for me.
The surgeon who is doing the surgery is Dr. Ajani Nugent of the Division of Plastic Surgery of the Med School of the University.

have you ever heard of this surgeon, any positive or negative experiences?  should I have my bottom fixed by him, or rather run away as fast as I can?

My therapist feels it is very important for me to get this kind of surgery done ASAP, and has written a letter already stating this.

I would really appreciate any feedback on this surgeon.

Hugs
Linde
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

I haven't heard of him but I know that recently that University fired a surgeon for gross misconduct. There is another thread on this forum that linked the article. I think the hospital is probably fine because of how fat the University fixed the situation after finding out about it. In terms of skill I have no idea. Try going to their site to see photos of his results.
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 20, 2019, 11:09:05 AM
. . . recently that University fires a surgeon for gross misconduct.

Yea I found this while searching: Florida Surgeon Resigns Over Instagram Photos of Transgender Patients' Genitals

Quote from: Dr. Ajani Nugent, MDis an otolaryngologist in Miami, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and Georgia. He is affiliated with Atlanta Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Grady Memorial Hospital.

A what? He was previously here Atlanta - sorry to say but I'd be skeptical. A What? FFS perhaps?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Linde

Thanks ladies, I am currently checking up on it.  He might be the initial contact, because he is clinical education.
I will dig a little deeper into it!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•