Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

UK meet 2019 take II

Started by maybesoph, March 27, 2019, 12:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maybesoph

Hi all,

Firstly I'd like to thank Megan and then Emma for hosting the last two meets both of which gave been nothing short of amazing experiences.
Even as a newbie who was beyond scared I ended up totally loving the weekends arranged.

Right, I've been passed the baton ( thanks Em x) and im going to arrange a full on good day/night/early hours in Brighton for the start of October.

Given time I hope to arrange a nice restaurant for an afternoon meal and chat & then in the evening a bar, show and hopefully even a club afterwards.

Brighton is an amazing place that is really open to all LGBTQ. & I adore the place although I will return to Manchester soon to try again as it was an awesome hospitable place to say the least.

So no matter who you are from someone who just questions their gender mtf or ftm to those who know and or transitioned I urge you to come down and meet and have fun.

The last two meetings I've gone to have given me strength belief and courage to go forward and be myself & I'm sure this can do the same for others, I wouldn't be half as confident without attending, it really has changed my life. These meetings are so beneficial I cant describe it.

So I'll get started soon with bookings once I know the rough numbers of those who would like to attend, there's been no ftm yet so would also love them to reply too.

If you would like to come please reply below and I'll keep adding info as I get it xx

I'm planning on making it a night to remember for all.

Soph xx

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  •  

pamelatransuk

Hello Everyone

I confirm that I attended UK Meet Up 2019 on March 16th in Manchester and that I agree with Soph wholeheartedly concerning the event. I travelled as Pamela and spent the whole day as Pamela and travelled back as Pamela and not only, did I encounter no problems whatsoever, but I can truthfully state that I enjoyed the whole day. We shared so much both trans and non-trans related. It was a wonderful occasion meeting so many supportive understanding people who gave me further encouragement. The whole episode has instilled in me great confidence to take forward and express. It is hoped to hold these UK Meet Ups bi-annually; the first was in Birmingham and the second was of course in Manchester.

Hello again Soph

Thank you for taking on the job of arranging the third UK Meet Up which we agreed should be in October. I confirm I am available on Saturday 5th or Saturday 12th October (or 19th or 26th). I shall be staying overnight in Brighton this time and therefore whereas previously I left at 7.00 pm to catch my train, this time I shall stay out later.

I look forward to the Brighton event both lunch and evening.

I shall be very familiar with living fulltime by then as I go fulltime on moving house around June 1st.

In the meantime I look forward to your posts on other threads on Transgender Talk Board and HRT Board.

Thank you for your company on March 16th and best wishes in friendship.

Hugs

Pamela  xx

•  

davina61

You know I am game for a knees up (ohh matron) just need to know the date just to stop anyone else booking it off. XXXXX
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •