Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Wife & I possibly moving to Wyoming; looking for advice

Started by hen.west, April 10, 2019, 04:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hen.west

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on Susan's Place. My wife recommended it to me because she used this website a lot during the beginning of her transition! I am a science journalist and there is a potential that we will be moving to Wyoming for a new job that I'm very excited about. However, I would love to talk to LGBTQ+ people who live in Wyoming in terms of their experience, culture, safety, etc.

Really appreciate any and all information that I can get!

Sincerely,
Helen
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Oh giiive me a hoooooome where the buffalo roooooooaaaaaam and the semis get blown over on I-80.

I really have no useful input.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

hen.west

•  

Julie -2010

I don't have to much helpful input.  I'm from Colorado where it is pretty accepting in the bigger cities.  I know of a couple of people from the Cheyenne area and I'm thinking that area is not bad.  Laramie is a college town so it is probably a somewhat accepting area. The towns closer to Utah have more of a Mormon influence.  My brother-in-law lives in Evanston, WY and it is a very conservative town with a lot of Mormon influence.   

Julie 
"me to be my true and authentic self, my own person, one who belonged to the infinitely loving Creator, with all the inherent flaws that come with it."  - Jonathan S. Williams
  •  

V M

Hi Helen  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •