Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Dermatologist, Gender Dysphoria, Facial hair & Medicare oh my!

Started by miahluv, April 11, 2019, 02:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miahluv

Hello everyone,

My first post here will be about the trouble I'm having finding a dermatologist that does laser/electrolysis that also takes medicare and is willing to test the waters in seeing if they will cover facial hair removal in conjunction with gender dysphoria.

Has anyone had experience with facial hair removal and had Medicare pay for it? I know Medicare covers hair removal in conjunction with GRS.

On a side note I do have an appointment with the University of Kentucky Transform Clinic May 10th to start HRT and may be able to get some info then. Obviously if I do I will share my findings here.

Any thoughts are welcome, theenks. :)
  •  

V M

Hi Miahluv  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •