Started by paula lesley, August 23, 2015, 08:08:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paula lesley

•  

Sigyn

•  

Laura_7

English (UK ? )

so this is about discussion of the difference between trunk and boot ?

between biscuit and cookie... or cracker  :)

or between panties and knickers ?

hugs
  •  

paula lesley

Oh ! yes, Laura_7 and the weather ! don't forgot the weather  ;)

Are you sure you are not " Australian "  :(   Sigyn ?  ;)

Paula, <3 X.
  •  

Sigyn

Well, I do live in the "bush", but Australia has nothing on us.

Everything here is hot, sharp, poisonous, dangerous, hates you, and wants you to die.

•  

Rejennyrated

Morning all - enjoying a nice cuppa rosie lea here before I go down them apples to face the day.

Jenny

Who genuinely lives in Tooting in south west London - not Australia or Arizona

Oh and if you didnt understand the lingo it was my poor attempt a a bit of cockney.
  •  

BirlPower

As a kid I always squirmed when an american talked about someones "fanny" on the TV. I couldn't understand how they got away with it!

Also thought the constant references to peoples underwear(pants!) was most inappropriate.

I'm from Glasgow..ish. Which opens up another whole kettle of fish. Language-wise.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I was inoculated early. I was raised in Michigan, but my grandfather was from Cornwall and lived just down the street. I knew that boots weren't just for feet and that lifts don't always go in shoes at an early age.

Oh, and after hearing about the epilady, "epiphany" gave me a giggle. Much more painful in Britain than America.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

rosinstraya

Sad to miss - for about the 15th year in a row - the August bank holiday. Mind you there was always that sense of end of "summer" about it, even if September often had better weather. Because it was followed by the miserable trudge back to school.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •