Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Support for our New Zealand Members

Started by Cindy, March 15, 2019, 02:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

I would just like to express the Forum's support to our New Zealand members and our Australian members on this horrible day.

We have members in Christchurch and I know several Australian members are New Zealanders and have family in Christchurch.

Aroha me te awhiawhi

(Love and Hugs)

•  

LizK

To my New Zealand Brothers and Sisters my heart is with you...I do not know if any of my numerous family and friends are affected by this but I can only now wait and see what the fallout will be.

Kia Kaha

Aroha me te awhiawhi
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Laurie

I was very surprised and saddened to hear of the hateful murdering of  so many fellow human beings while in peaceful worship in their mosques. It came as a shock that the seeds of evil encouraged by the orange menace here in the USA had reached so far away. I feel embarrassed and sorry that such malignant racist hate has been exported to Christchurch.  There is no place for white nationalism on our planet.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Sonja

Nearly Every single person on my face book friends list has changed their profile pic to reflect what has happened in Christchurch.
Honestly the entire country is in absolute shock that this has happened, I'm still in disbelief myself.

NZ has always been a very restive, peaceful place, not perfect, but a country every Kiwi is proud to live in.

This is a very dark time now, it feels like a tiny group of people have tried to speak on everyone else's behalf - but they don't represent NZ values one single bit. I cried when I read certain details of what had happened.

I hope all of the perpetrators are caught, my biggest worry right now is that some got away or that there might be others in other cities.

Sonja.
  •  

stephaniec

•