Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Fountain of youth

Started by Sophiaprincess2019, April 27, 2019, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophiaprincess2019

Hello everyone, hope you are doing great in your journey. I JUST passed my 2 month start of HRT and I can't believe how living as myself changed my life and made me look decades younger! Astonished in a really good way! Spoke to my sister last night and she cried because I look like I did when I was 23, which made me cry-smile-laugh.

When I started my journey, like most, I had my doubts I'd come out looking feminine enough. I'm sooooo happy my changes are starting to be realized and the hands of time are being turned backwards. For those of you who don't know me, I'll be 51 this October! Onward!

Have a great day
1968 Born male but actually girl
1978 Played in girl clothes
1988 Dressed in girl clothes
1998 Wanted to be a girl socially
2008 Trying lying to myself
2018 Dreamed of becoming a girl
12-8-2018 Knew I was a woman
2-22-2019 Started HRT
  •  

Bea1968

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Sophiaprincess2019 on April 27, 2019, 11:08:13 AM

Hello everyone, hope you are doing great in your journey. I JUST passed my 2 month start of HRT and I can't believe how living as myself changed my life and made me look decades younger! Astonished in a really good way! Spoke to my sister last night and she cried because I look like I did when I was 23, which made me cry-smile-laugh.

When I started my journey, like most, I had my doubts I'd come out looking feminine enough. I'm sooooo happy my changes are starting to be realized and the hands of time are being turned backwards. For those of you who don't know me, I'll be 51 this October! Onward!

Have a great day

Wow, you look awesome for 51. I've noticed that HRT makes most late transitioned look much younger. I hope that works with those who transitioned young. Otherwise it's botox, face lifts and acid peels when I get older.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Way to go ! you look great, it's like stepping through the door as the hands on the clock run backwards....

C -
  •  

Sophiaprincess2019

Thank you so much ladies. I feel great. Your kind words are well received. I like the hands on the clock running backwards, I'm willing to go as far back as Mother Nature will take me!
2-22-2019 Started HRT
  •  

big kim

•  

Sophiaprincess2019

Big Kim, I agree, time is running backwards for us. I want to look as good as you in 10 years, like a natural woman. Looking at your Picture I'm looking at a woman, no trace of a man anywhere, I'm hopeful Ill get there like you did. You look great!

---- Sophia
2-22-2019 Started HRT
  •  

Dani

I live in south Florida and there are many doctors advertising youthful restoration services. All of these doctors prescribe hormone therapy of one type or another. While I have yet to discover the legendary Fountain of Youth, we have a pretty good simulation of that legendary fountain.

It is worth noting that the factors that prematurely age our appearance are unprotected sun exposure, tobacco smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and bad dietary habits. As you probably guessed, I encourage sun screen, diet and exercise as a major part of my daily regimen, but hormone therapy has made the single most important effect in my appearance. In a few months I will be 70 years old.
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •