News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Little known Sci-fi shows

Started by Julia1996, April 27, 2019, 02:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on May 03, 2019, 12:01:03 AM
Oh man, I remember watching Space 1999 during its first run!  And even though the clothes and hair styles were totally 1970s, the special effects were pretty advanced for the day. 

I also remembering looking up at the Moon on September 13th, 1999 and waiting for it to be blown out of orbit.  :laugh:  I'm glad that it wasn't.  I'd hate to think of what kind of destruction would happen to the Earth if that was to really happen. (>_<);

I also watched original Battlestar Galactica.  They made Starbuck into a woman during the reboot?  That's pretty wild!  I also watched Galactica 1980, which was a spinoff of the original BSG.

Did anyone watch either incarnation of V the TV series?  I only saw the original one done in the 1980s.

So many Sci Fi series came on TV after original Star Wars's success!

Ryuichi

Yes I watched the new V. I loved it but like most scifi shows they canceled it after 2 seasons. This v is different because these aliens don't want to use us as food. I'm not going to tell you a lot about it because I don't want to ruin anything for you. The aliens are reptiles but instead of plastic skin they graft human skin and fat onto their bodies. They have a queen named Ana who is their leader. Her mother Diana is played by Jane badler who played Diana in the original. Mark Singer was in the last episode of season 2 as a resistance leader but then they canceled it. Watch it if you can. It's really good. And the rat eating scene is much more disgusting in the new one. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

big kim

The Invaders was popular in the 60s. My first boyfriend lent me the DVDS, only 2 series  He was a Mercury Cougar fan and got DVDs of  old TV show s to see the car. There was a lot of product placement back then and every car in the show was a Ford Mercury or Lincoln.
  •