Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Thoughts on $8000 SRS with Dr Alvaroh Rodriguez in Colombia?

Started by BecomingJasmyn, February 22, 2019, 09:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Julia1996 on May 01, 2019, 05:59:52 PM
Personally I would never have surgery in a country like Columbia.  You have no idea of their standards of care or if they have up to date equipment. I would also I would be concerned with cleanliness and possible infection.

You need to do more research before stating stuff like this sweetheart, you'd be surprised by the quality of our surgeons and the equipments, and by how developed this country is (which by the way is spelled Colombia with an O, not Columbia). Don't base your opinion on what you see on tv...We have foreigners coming here to have surgery all the time.

Now when it comes to this particular doctor the OP was talking about, I have no idea. But there's definitely highly qualified surgeons here... It's just cheaper because our country is cheaper in general and the exchange rates favour the American dollar and other stronger currencies.

On the top of my mind I can remember YouTuber Eden the Doll who travelled to Barranquilla, Colombia to get voice feminizing surgery and she was satisfied with her results.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

BecomingJasmyn

Exactly Charlie! I'm woke on the beauty of the techniques of Colombian surgeons girl. I'm glad it's still a best kept secret 😉!  It's a word of mouth kind of thing. I have noticed that Colombian surgeons seem to do excellent body molding and feminization!!! I cannot wait!!! I need a sexy hourglass figure now that I've had my gastric sleeve weight loss surgery.

I'm excited. I'm going to Barranquilla this summer to visit Dr Ballestas, I already put down a deposit.  Unlike Haben, Dr B price includes speech therapy post op.  Hey.....who do you think does the best MTF BBL's in Colombia?
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: BecomingJasmyn on May 01, 2019, 11:36:49 PM
Exactly Charlie! I'm woke on the beauty of the techniques of Colombian surgeons girl. I'm glad it's still a best kept secret [emoji6]!  It's a word of mouth kind of thing. I have noticed that Colombian surgeons seem to do excellent body molding and feminization!!! I cannot wait!!! I need a sexy hourglass figure now that I've had my gastric sleeve weight loss surgery.

I'm excited. I'm going to Barranquilla this summer to visit Dr Ballestas, I already put down a deposit.  Unlike Haben, Dr B price includes speech therapy post op.  Hey.....who do you think does the best MTF BBL's in Colombia?
Hey darling! Good luck on your surgery with Antonio Ballestas! Yes he was the one who did Eden's surgery, I know he's great :). You're absolutely right about body feminization... I had mine done last year and I'm soooo happy with the results. I had it done in Bogota where I live. My doctor is amazing and has very natural results, if you're interested I could PM you her contact info.
  •  

BecomingJasmyn

Yes!! Please pm me! Does she have Instagram? Does she have a recovery house? Where did you get your massages? I think I have an idea of who it is. Lol there is this one female cosmetic surgeon in Colombia that has been doing amazing body work!  But pm me hun! Thanks 😊

Oh and how much did you spend total? Thanks
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: BecomingJasmyn on May 02, 2019, 07:03:40 AM
Yes!! Please pm me! Does she have Instagram? Does she have a recovery house? Where did you get your massages? I think I have an idea of who it is. Lol there is this one female cosmetic surgeon in Colombia that has been doing amazing body work!  But pm me hun! Thanks 😊

Oh and how much did you spend total? Thanks

Done!
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on May 01, 2019, 11:23:38 PM
You need to do more research before stating stuff like this sweetheart, you'd be surprised by the quality of our surgeons and the equipments, and by how developed this country is (which by the way is spelled Colombia with an O, not Columbia). Don't base your opinion on what you see on tv...We have foreigners coming here to have surgery all the time.

Now when it comes to this particular doctor the OP was talking about, I have no idea. But there's definitely highly qualified surgeons here... It's just cheaper because our country is cheaper in general and the exchange rates favour the American dollar and other stronger currencies.

On the top of my mind I can remember YouTuber Eden the Doll who travelled to Barranquilla, Colombia to get voice feminizing surgery and she was satisfied with her results.

You are right and I apologize. I shouldn't have made the comments without researching first. And yes I was making judgements by what I have seen on tv, which was wrong of me. Again I am sorry. Sometimes I soeak/write before I think.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Julia1996 on May 02, 2019, 12:10:36 PM
You are right and I apologize. I shouldn't have made the comments without researching first. And yes I was making judgements by what I have seen on tv, which was wrong of me. Again I am sorry. Sometimes I soeak/write before I think.

No worries sweetie! :icon_chick:
  •