Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Girls Envy

Started by AlexUABC, April 29, 2019, 01:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody Rich

I would watch the girls sit two and three together braiding one another's hair.  It looked like it would be fun.  That and skipping rope and pat a cake.  Boys weren't allowed to do any of that, so I just watched.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

ChrissyRyan

I have often dreamed of being a female at birth and raised female.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Colorado Girl

I've always wanted (and still hold out hope) to be a wedding attendant or matron of honor. I always envied those girls who were able to participate in the bride's side of wedding excitement. Of course, I always wanted to be a bride - but now I'll settle for just being with the girls!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I should have been raised as a girl. 
Then all the girl things would have been there for me.
But that was not to be.

I can make my life now though be much better in my correct gender situation.

Better late than never!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Senkusha

I remember the first day of Kindergarten.  There was a girl, Jennifer who sat across from me as we all sat down "Indian style" on the carpet in a large circle.  I remember she had long brown hair, and the cutest dress on.  I remember wishing I could wear my hair long and pretty dresses too.  But I wasn't allowed to.  This was back in like 1980.  I carried that envy with me for nearly 35 years, until I discovered what Transgender meant.  

A week before I turned 40, I took the plunge, socially transitioned that day after months of debating.  Figuring out what to call myself, what name would I like to be called for the rest of my life.  What would I want to look like.  Finally the prayers every night for God to allow me to wake up as a girl would finally come true.  Later I begged Hera, and Frigga, any divine being that would listen to me (funny story about that).  It took a couple of years for the physical effects to happen, but they did indeed, and I remember waking up one morning and I felt, right.

Now, I couldn't imagine going back to living that male lifestyle.

Stéphanie.FR

As a young boy, in the 70's, I used to socialize with girls. I remember spending time at school (kindergarden) chatting with a girl named Cécile (a girl's name in France) while other boys were playing. She must have been the first one hearing me say I would have preferred being born a girl. We then moved, and I had another girl as closest friend. Her dad and mom became friends with mine. One day, being in holiday, our moms were varnishing their nails while chatting sitting on the grass enjoying the sun. My friend asked her mom to do her toenails, and I was so envious. So I asked my mom to have mine done, and of course she said no, saying I was a boy, and boys don't paint there toes...
I started too at that age to go to the conservatory to learn music and to play the flute. One day, leaving after my lesson, I was longing a building when I heard someone playing the piano and a woman's voice saying "and one and two and three and four" and I looked through a large bay window who was bringing light to a large ballroom built underground. I was then watching over almost twenties little girls dressed in tights and tutu dancing (or trying to) the ballet. I stayed there mesmerized by the prettiness of the costume, the grace in the moves, and immediately wanted so badly to be one of them... Until an old cleaning lady saw me and screamed rushing at me waving her broom to stop peeping at the girls.
At some point, gymnastic ribbons had become the rage with girls who were playing with them at the playground, and I was so envious I asked mom for one. Again, the answer was it was girls who where playing with it, but I insisted and she ended buying me one, saying she doesn't want to hear me complain if other kids were laughing at me (and none of them did, but it was another seeds planted making me feel ashamed for wanting to be a girl).
Of course, lot of daydreaming watching girls in classroom, studying and envying their clothes, shoes, jewels, hairs, make-up (later), even their moves (I have a vivid memory of a girl sitting next to me taking a pen in hand, and being fascinated by the way she did it, moving her hand and fingers so lightly and graciously).

Stéphanie, XX