Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Sharing my news

Started by Julia1996, April 30, 2019, 11:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Wonderful news, Julia! Good things do happen to good people. I wonder if you have given any thought to messing with your brother and see if he wants to be a ring bearer.  ::) Congratulations!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Good idea on including her brother.

However I think Julia should start off asking him to be the flower girl just to get a rise out of him.  >:-)
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Congrats Julia!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

MaryT

That is the most wonderful news!  Congratulations to you both.

If it is a superhero wedding, which character are you thinking of being?  I can certainly see you as a fine Harley Quinn, in her old look or her new look.  Technically, though, she is a supervillain.
  •  

Faith

As others have stated, not unexpected yet wonderful to hear. So, I'm adding my congratulations to theirs.

While you relate to things differently (generational) I always enjoyed reading your posts & comments. When you left for a while it left a hole. I hope to see you back more with story updates about the wedding and after. Many of us old farts will never be a young girl much less a young bride no matter our current life situations. We enjoy it through others.

May you enjoy every moment together yet to come (irritations and desires to slap notwithstanding :D )

I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: MaryT on May 02, 2019, 10:33:32 AM
That is the most wonderful news!  Congratulations to you both.

If it is a superhero wedding, which character are you thinking of being?  I can certainly see you as a fine Harley Quinn, in her old look or her new look.  Technically, though, she is a supervillain.

If Tristan shows up as Captain Kangaroo I might fall out of my chair laughing at that story.
  •  

sarah1972

Congratulations Julia! I am so happy for both of you. This is fantastic news and I wish both of you the best of luck and a long and happy marriage.

So nice that he did the old fashioned thing, asked for permission and proposed on one knee. So cute... I am sure your Dad is excited about this as well.

Congrats again and Hugs,

Sarah

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on May 02, 2019, 11:33:41 AM
If Tristan shows up as Captain Kangaroo I might fall out of my chair laughing at that story.

Captain Kangaroo?? That must be an Australian super hero. I've never heard of him nor seen him in any of the avenger movies Tristan made me watch with him.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 01, 2019, 08:50:04 PM
Wonderful news, Julia! Good things do happen to good people. I wonder if you have given any thought to messing with your brother and see if he wants to be a ring bearer.  ::) Congratulations!

I wouldn't hurt Tyler's feeling by making him the ring bearer. He's going to be my maid of honor. 😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Captain Kangaroo was a kids show from the 50's up until the early 80's and had absolutely nothing to do with Australia.

Quote from: Julia1996 on May 02, 2019, 11:46:57 AM
I wouldn't hurt Tyler's feeling by making him the ring bearer. He's going to be my maid of honor. 😂

Ha ha, well done.
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on May 02, 2019, 11:47:37 AM
Captain Kangaroo was a kids show from the 50's up until the early 80's and had absolutely nothing to do with Australia.

Ha ha, well done.
[/quot
Oh, ok.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Julia1996 on April 30, 2019, 11:29:05 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my news with you all. Last night Tristan asked me to marry him. I said yes. He had wanted to go to the park and while we were there he proposed. He even did the on one knee thing. The ring he gave me is not my engagement ring though. It's an amethyst ring his mom told him to give me last month. He hasn't finished paying for my ring. He was going to wait until he had my ring paid for to propose but he said he didn't want to wait any longer. We haven't set a date or anything yet but it will be a winter wedding. Winter is my favorite season. My dad was not  surprised at all when I told him. Tristan had asked for his approval to propose! How old fashioned. Lol

I've missed this very exciting news till just now.

Congratulations Julia!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Julia1996 on May 02, 2019, 11:44:19 AM
Captain Kangaroo?? That must be an Australian super hero. I've never heard of him nor seen him in any of the avenger movies Tristan made me watch with him.

@Julia1996
FYI  ....   The Captain Kangaroo show was an American Television Series on CBS.
Captain Kangaroo was before my time but here is some information for you.
Hugs,

Danielle

Captain Kangaroo is an American children's television series that aired weekday mornings on the American television network CBS from October 3, 1955, until December 8, 1984, making it the longest-running nationally broadcast children's television program of its day. Wikipedia
First episode date: October 3, 1955
Final episode date: December 8, 1984
Number of seasons: 29
Theme songs: Good Morning, Captain, Puffin' Billy, Here Comes Captain Kangaroo, Wake Up
Genres: Animation, Children's television series, Puppet

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

davina61

Congratulations, (only just seen this ) Happiness as my BFF says , may you both have a good life together :icon_bunch:
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Kylo

Quote from: Julia1996 on May 01, 2019, 02:03:02 AM
Thank you all.😊  help planning your wedding is one thing you need your mom for. I will just have to have Tristan's mom and my grandma help me. I have no other female relatives. Tyler has already suggested a theme wedding. His brilliant idea was to have a super hero themed wedding. Ugh! Can you even imagine anything so ridiculous! 😂

Congrats.

That isn't so ridiculous.... my uncle wanted a wedding themed from "A Clockwork Orange" with all the guys dressed as Droogs...

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Colleen_definitely

The reception was delightful right up until the good old ultraviolence.

Things were a bit awkward after that...
  •  

Kylo

Yeah I don't think my aunt was impressed, she decided they were going to have a gothic themed wedding instead lol.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Lady Sarah

Congratulations Julia! I am sure you two will be great as a married couple.

On a side note, imagine a vampire themed wedding. The possibilities could be endless, like your love for each other.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Julia1996 on April 30, 2019, 11:29:05 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my news with you all. Last night Tristan asked me to marry him. I said yes. He had wanted to go to the park and while we were there he proposed. He even did the on one knee thing. The ring he gave me is not my engagement ring though. It's an amethyst ring his mom told him to give me last month. He hasn't finished paying for my ring. He was going to wait until he had my ring paid for to propose but he said he didn't want to wait any longer. We haven't set a date or anything yet but it will be a winter wedding. Winter is my favorite season. My dad was not  surprised at all when I told him. Tristan had asked for his approval to propose! How old fashioned. Lol
I just read this!  Congratulations!  I am sure the two of you will be a wonderful couple!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Quote from: Julia1996 on May 01, 2019, 02:03:02 AM
Thank you all.😊  help planning your wedding is one thing you need your mom for. I will just have to have Tristan's mom and my grandma help me. I have no other female relatives. Tyler has already suggested a theme wedding. His brilliant idea was to have a super hero themed wedding. Ugh! Can you even imagine anything so ridiculous! 😂
Men!  After all, he is your brother and wants you to have fun (what he feels is fun)
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•