Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How do you crack an egg?

Started by Cindy, May 20, 2019, 04:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Cindy you have this all wrong! The real question is, "What do you crack first, the chicken or the egg!"
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Question ; " Why do transsexuals tell jokes to eggs ? "

Answer;  " To crack them up ! "

Big hugs, Kirsten.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Evienne

I usually smack it against the edge of my bowl shouting "You like that!? Huh? DO YOU!? Well take that! and that! Die humpty dieeeee!!!!"

50% of that message might be made up.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Evienne on May 20, 2019, 10:24:13 PM
I usually smack it against the edge of my bowl shouting "You like that!? Huh? DO YOU!? Well take that! and that! Die humpty dieeeee!!!!"

50% of that message might be made up.

You are an eggxample of an egg facist Evienne.
As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Thoughtfully and carefully, with a quick tap, trying to not create a mess or to have shells pieces go in the wrong place.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Paige

Hi Cindy,

I crack lightly on the side of the frying pan and then pull the egg gently apart like you.  I hardly ever have a problem with shell parts.  One thing I've noticed though is that supermarket egg shells are usually softer than the ones I buy from a small farm.   The supermarket ones are much more likely to shatter into bits.

Happy cooking,
Paige 😊
  •  

jaybutterfly

to crack an egg you send them relateable memes from transgender sub>-bleeped-<s till they go down the rabbit hole and are forever changed as a result.
  •  

HappyMoni

I put my eggs under a spot light and ask them rapid fire questions like where they were on the night of May 20th? "We know you have no alibi, come on crack."

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 21, 2019, 04:24:15 PM
I put my eggs under a spot light and ask them rapid fire questions like where they were on the night of May 20th? "We know you have no alibi, come on crack."

Ahh you are of the philosophy of  'to crack an egg, one needs to understand the egg'
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Cindy on May 21, 2019, 07:24:53 PM
Ahh you are of the philosophy of  'to crack an egg, one needs to understand the egg'

Eggxactly !
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Cindy on May 21, 2019, 07:24:53 PM

You are too cerebral for me here! I am thinking more along the line of plumber's egg. Each egg comes complete with a crack showing. Always bet on plumbers and remember, "A flush is better than a full house."

]
  •  

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: Jessica on May 21, 2019, 08:56:15 PM
That's no eggaggeration!
Stop egging me on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 21, 2019, 08:17:20 PM
You are too cerebral for me here! I am thinking more along the line of plumber's egg. Each egg comes complete with a crack showing. Always bet on plumbers and remember, "A flush is better than a full house."
So you are saying its really more of an Eggsistential question.?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

•  

Perry

This is an eggsquisite thread!
Integrity has no need of rules.  -Albert Camus

•  

HappyMoni

]
  •  

stephaniec

how do you safely crack an ostrich egg
  •  

Julia1996

I crack it on the lip of the bowl . I always crack eggs into a small bowl rather into the batter, etc.  If I do get a shell in it, it's much easier to fish it out rather than fishing for it cake batter or other dishes that need eggs.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: stephaniec on May 22, 2019, 08:52:34 PM

With a hack saw and a hammer, no joke.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: stephaniec on May 22, 2019, 08:52:34 PM

With a blowtorch, then you eggtinguish it!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•