Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hello from VA

Started by galaxistar, May 23, 2019, 07:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galaxistar

Hi, Im sorta new to this website specifically so I'm still getting the hang of how to use it. My names Felix, I'm an FTM and I'm 15 years old. Its nice to be able to look at other peoples experiences on here, its sorta comforting to know I'm not that only transgender person that ever existed (it feels like that sometimes cause Im in the south and like everyone is closeted it seems.) Please, if you'd like message me or if you don't wanna don't, I'm mostly here to read and look at threads.
  •  

Jessica

Hi Felix! Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
I'm glad you have found us, this is a great place to learn of others experiences and share your own.
I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Lexxi

Hi Felix,

I'm fairly new here myself. It was really freeing knowing that I could chat with people who were experiencing the same things I've been experiencing. So welcome fellow traveler. Hope you are able to learn a lot.

Lexxi
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: galaxistar on May 23, 2019, 07:09:10 PM
Hi, Im sorta new to this website specifically so I'm still getting the hang of how to use it. My names Felix, I'm an FTM and I'm 15 years old. Its nice to be able to look at other peoples experiences on here, its sorta comforting to know I'm not that only transgender person that ever existed (it feels like that sometimes cause Im in the south and like everyone is closeted it seems.) Please, if you'd like message me or if you don't wanna don't, I'm mostly here to read and look at threads.
@galaxistar
Dear Felix:
    Greetings...
    I am happy to see that you signed up as a member of Susan's Place and that you have now posted in the Forums.   

As you post here you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things that you mentioned in your Introduction.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.

I see that our lovely member and California Girl  @Jessica  has already Officially Welcomed you,
but please allow me to also warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you should be aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that  Jessica   included below her Welcome Message to you.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Shay9999

Hey Felix, welcome to the club. If you're going FTM, I wish you the best of luck. Getting hormones can be especially hard if you're in a place where not too many people are supportive of things like transitioning. That being said, I'm sure there are others who have been in your shoes that you're going to have to struggle with.

I've seen a lot of people having issues passing as FTM before hormones, so don't stress too much if you don't look perfectly right right now. Starting HRT usually fixes most people's passing-related issues. Don't know why I thought I should bring this up.

Also, props on knowing what you want at 15. I was about your age when I knew I wanted to transition MTF. If you ever need someone to talk or vent to, everyone here is hella friendly and lovely.

Welcome to the forum!
If you ever feel like you're unloved, message me. Reach out to me. Seriously. I love you. I'll listen to everything to need to say. I'm running on California time, and I'm a full time student, so if you're expecting a reply, please be patient. But I'll always reply. Thinking of you.
  •