Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Packer and STP combo

Started by CallMeV, May 28, 2019, 08:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CallMeV

Looking for some packer recs... I've had the mr. Limpy packer for a few years but it's starting to wear out. I would really like to get another one but all the options seem a bit overwhelming. I was hoping some of you more experienced guys could give me some insight.
What I'm looking for:
  I like realistic feeling packers if that makes sense. I like it to have a little bit of weight just so I can feel it, for some reason that helps more with the dysphoria.
  But, I would also really like to try a STP. I dont think I can afford to get both a packer and a stp right now. Not to mention the idea of having to swap out just seems horrible. I dont pack in public because I cant pass at all. It's more when I'm home alone and can wear my binder and packer and feel better.
  So can anyone point me in the direction of a good packer/stp combo that doesnt sacrifice the packer shape and feel but still is a passable stp?
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

•