Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are your favorite kinds of nuts to eat?

Started by ChrissyRyan, February 05, 2024, 04:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

What are your favorite kinds of nuts to eat?

Certainly you may mention pistachios, cashews, and almonds even if some people do not consider them to be nuts. 

Will Devyn mention the candy that sometimes you want with nuts and other times you do not?  We shall see!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

Ooh! My favorites.  Some times you feel like a nut sometimes you don't.  Almon.....
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Mariah

Peanuts and Walnuts have always been my favorites. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

johnwhimsy

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 05, 2024, 04:55:05 PMWhat are your favorite kinds of nuts to eat?

Certainly you may mention pistachios, cashews, and almonds even if some people do not consider them to be nuts. 

Will Devyn mention the candy that sometimes you want with nuts and other times you do not?  We shall see!

Chrissy

I love funkily flavored pistachios!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 05, 2024, 04:55:05 PMWhat are your favorite kinds of nuts to eat?

Chrissy

I don't know about Devyn, but I'll just say: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn on February 07, 2024, 01:33:06 AMI don't know about Devyn, but I'll just say: "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

Devlyn,

I thought you might come through with that.  Sorry about the stranger's name there.  Autocomplete makes it Declan and I always need to change it. I should determine if the correct spelling can be added to the device dictionary.

About six years ago I borrowed for long while tablets from someone who upgraded his it seemed each year.  I eventually used tablets more and more but it or its software is not perfect.  But neither am I!

Hugs,

Chrissy
  •  

Jessica_K

Cashew unsalted are my favourite but as mentioned they are not nuts. Pecans and almonds are lovely I eat them too.

Hugs
Jessica xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

**** No act of kindness goes unpunished ****

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •