Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Roll Call for Members

Started by Allie Jayne, January 02, 2024, 05:31:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaryEllen

When I first was introduced to the internet, Susan's was the first transgender site that I joined. Although I'm not here as much nowadays, I am happy to see that Susan's is still alive and well in spite of this recent setback. Hopefully, Susan's will come back bigger, better and stronger than ever.  :)

MaryEllen
Live for today. Tomorrow is not promised
  •  

imallie

Quote from: Devlyn on January 03, 2024, 03:00:37 PMThe verification questions are only for the first few posts, it's done for spam prevention. The rest should be answered here:

Things that you should read

Hugs, Devlyn

Appreciate it Devlyn, but that link didn't go anywhere... other than to the menu.  And when I go to my profile, I don't see any options to change anything other than my email, password, or timezone, really. So I'm perplexed.

I assume I'm just missing it. But I'm frustrating myself so I'll just ignore it for now.
  •  

Courtney G

Pre-crash post count: >487
Pre-crash reputation: +10/-0
  •  

REM.1126

I don't think my account survived.  Regardless, I started another one.
  •  

Oldandcreaky

Quote from: imallie on January 02, 2024, 12:09:44 PMI had to start afresh, but I'm here.

Love,
Allie

P.S. it seemed to be asking me to do the 3 steps of verification just to post this response. Not sure if there's something I neglected to do in signing back up?

Allie, I'm so glad you're still here!
  •  

imallie

Quote from: Oldandcreaky on January 03, 2024, 11:52:43 PMAllie, I'm so glad you're still here!

Likewise!

And like everyone else, I appreciate all the hard work in trying to cobble this back together! Time and energy spent on worrying about things lost is just wasted at this point - it's all about going forward (with, you know, appropriate back ups I suppose  ;D )
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: imallie on January 03, 2024, 08:57:29 PMAppreciate it Devlyn, but that link didn't go anywhere... other than to the menu.  And when I go to my profile, I don't see any options to change anything other than my email, password, or timezone, really. So I'm perplexed.

I assume I'm just missing it. But I'm frustrating myself so I'll just ignore it for now.

Sorry about that, it's fixed now and you can follow the links to the avatar rules and everything else.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

imallie

Quote from: Devlyn on January 04, 2024, 04:10:41 AMSorry about that, it's fixed now and you can follow the links to the avatar rules and everything else.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn

No worries! All I really needed was that bit of info that because I'm a "visitor" I cannot edit anything and that's why I'm not seeing it. So if anyone else is struggling with those issues, you're closed out of most functionality until you surpass 15 posts.
  •  

Sephirah

I'm here. Sporadically for a while. Just got out of hospital and still a bit woozy. Thought this was all a weird dream at first, lol. But yeah. It's very odd to get unread messages from people 5 years ago, haha.

I thought I lost this avatar.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Quote from: Sephirah on January 04, 2024, 01:07:06 PMI'm here. Sporadically for a while. Just got out of hospital and still a bit woozy. Thought this was all a weird dream at first, lol. But yeah. It's very odd to get unread messages from people 5 years ago, haha.

I thought I lost this avatar.

Welcome back Sephirah! I think we're all a bit woozy as well. This is a lot to recover from. I hope your recovery goes well.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

D'Amalie

Quote from: MaryEllen on January 03, 2024, 05:53:53 PMWhen I first was introduced to the internet, Susan's was the first transgender site that I joined. Although I'm not here as much nowadays, I am happy to see that Susan's is still alive and well in spite of this recent setback. Hopefully, Susan's will come back bigger, better and stronger than ever.  :)

MaryEllen

Hear! Hear!  Long live Susans.org
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

SoupSarah

I changed my username 3 years ago, but my old username and password have been resurrected.. and my old DID avatar.. so, I shall keep it as it was... SarahEL, is now, again.. soupsarah
Beware the darkness of dragons, Beware the stalker of dreams, Beware the talons of power and fire, Beware one who is not what she seems.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Allie Jayne

Quote from: SoupSarah on January 04, 2024, 06:35:58 PMI changed my username 3 years ago, but my old username and password have been resurrected.. and my old DID avatar.. so, I shall keep it as it was... SarahEL, is now, again.. soupsarah

Actually Sarah has raised a great point, if you have a different user name now to what you had BC (before crash!) please post it here so we know who we are reading/corresponding with! If we all do this in the same place, it will make it easier to find in future!

Hugs,

Allie
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Jessica_K

Josh this is getting complex lol, who's who, who's was.

Quote from: SoupSarah on January 04, 2024, 06:35:58 PMI changed my username 3 years ago, but my old username and password have been resurrected.. and my old DID avatar.. so, I shall keep it as it was... SarahEL, is now, again.. soupsarah

Hugs
Jesica xxx
The brand new "A Day in the life of Jessica_k" blog
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,246835.new.html#new

•