Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

MTF in need of help (3), a fresh start

Started by Rachel, January 03, 2024, 03:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lori Dee

I was reading an article earlier and it made me think of your "discovery" of your relationships with men and women. I thought the article explained it really well so I understand. I am not saying this is you. It explained how varied the spectrum is between gender preference and sexual attraction.

If you want to check it out:

What, exactly, is a heteroromantic bisexual?

Hugs!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  

Rachel

@LoriDee, thank for the link to the article. It is definitely thought provoking. I can only be in a romantic relationship with a woman. Until I was at a party and three woman strapped me I, I just had sex with men. I remember the three females names and the experience which was incredible. The men do not do it for me. In reality that sex is a blur. There are specific things I really do not like and I never will. 

Rose is lesbian and I never had a relationship with a lesbian. I know it is a label. I wonder if there are other differences. I have been thinking about this for a while. Rose is romantic, loving and welcoming. She is very sexy and beautiful. She, I believe from what she wrote several time is religious. I have not asked about that. My 4 grandparents were 3 different religions. So I have a different perspective about organized religion. God on the other hand, I just recently do not blame for 3 really difficult things in my life to deal with.

Life is really interesting.   
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee, Sarah B

Oldandcreaky

Fingers crossed that your docs can purge the leukemia.

And fingers crossed that Pam and you end up wherever you wish.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Courtney G

Wow, 50 pushups! I don't even think I can do 10 after 27 months of HRT, more like 5 or 6. But I find this affirming, not having to be strong.

Pre-crash post count: >487
Pre-crash reputation: +10/-0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

Rachel

@Oldandcreaky, thank you to the good thoughts. T-LGL has no cure and there is no standard of care. Usually the chemo methotrexate is prescribed. I am PH+ (99.6% of those with CML and 30% of AML are PH+) with T315I gene mutation. So gen 1 and 2 chemo will not work. Gen 3 chemo will work but it is with pretty unpleasant side effects. I do not know if I can be compliant.

The Onco doctor wants to see in the PH+ clonality goes up or down Aug 13. It take about a month for the clonality labs to come in. Who knows, maybe the clonality will go down and the white cells count will be down.

@cortney G, I have not started the old step, squats and pushup routine. Part of me wants to but part of me does not want to know.

-----------------
Rose, Her name is Amanda (first) Rose (middle) name. Her Vietnamese first name is Binh which means peaceful.  She is really a beautiful person. I think of her all the time.

-------------------
I have been good and have been party free. The reality is that sex is just sex but sex with someone you love, respect and trust is a void filler. It is love. In order to love you need to let someone in. Which means you can get hurt.
--------------------------
Now for something completely different.

I have 2 sleeves and and other tattoos. I had the outline done on my back and butt for a 9 tailed fox Japanese style tattoo. The outline was an experience in pain.

There were 4 females and 1 male getting tattooed yesterday. Females get more tattoos than males. 68% of LGBT are tattooed. There were 3 LGBT females getting tattoos yesterday. 2 of the 5 tattoo artists were female and were very heavily tattooed.
-----------------------------------

So if I did not have 2 leukemia's I would not have gotten the GT500 and I would not have gotten 2 sleeves and a back butt tattoo. Life is short, have fun and U B U.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee, Sarah B

Robbyv213

I think I'd def want a nice leg thigh tattoo after I transition. I find those thigh tattoos sexy. I also love those hena style designs very feminine and sexy. I'd prob get a few of those hena style designs but in a real tattoo.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,248248.0.html#msg2272201

Everyday live your life a little more as your true self. Everyday live your life as the person you want to be and eventually you'll be that person before you even noticed you changed.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Rachel
Dear Rachel:

Your special day has arrived....  Happy Birthday on Friday, May 31st

I hope and trust that you are staying safe and staying healthy as you
can be considering some of your reported medical issues.

I am wishing YOU a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                                        :icon_flower:  :icon_flower:    :icon_birthday:    :icon_birthday:    :icon_flower:  :icon_flower:

Have a wonderful day of Birthday Celebrations on your "special day"

HUGS, and my best wishes,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

Lori Dee

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  

Robbyv213

Everyday live your life a little more as your true self. Everyday live your life as the person you want to be and eventually you'll be that person before you even noticed you changed.
  •  

Robbyv213

@LoriDee I read the article it was very interesting. Made me wonder if I feel under that umbrella.

•  

Rachel

@Robbyv213, leg tats are very cool. It most likely I will have my back and butt done in November.  Then I will do either thighs or start on the front.

@Robbyv213, @LoriDee, @Northern Star Girl thank you for the birthday wishes.

------------------------------------------
So I am off PrEP as there is no need to take it since I will not be going to parties or events. I want to avoid getting a UTI.

My oncologist had a new medication pass FDA approval and is now concentration on the population that it treats. So my new Oncologist starts Penn the second week of August. When I received the notice I called and got an appointment for the third week of August. So I am just 1 week delayed from the appointment in August.

I feel really good with the exception of nausea. I recover wind wise from Landmine's and squats so much better than I did last summer. So I am hoping my RBC is getting higher. I still bleed a lot when cut so my platelets still are an issue but not as bad as last summer. All-in-all, I am very hopeful for good bloodwork in August.
-------------------------
I got a septum piercing yesterday.
------------------------
I had my quarterly PCP visit at Mazzoni center. My T is 109 ng/dl which is good. I take a T cream. My E was 2936 ng/dl. My script was reduced 70%. They had my EV at 200 mg/ml 5 ml per vile then it came in 40 mg/ml 5 ml per vile. I did not change the injection ml by cutting it in half. It was my mistake. With my E reduced 70% I should be in the 880 ng/dl range. I am sure next time they will have me inject every 2 weeks same dose from every week.

I am thinking of asking for T injections so I can do that weekly and not forget and it will be a lot cheaper than the compounding pharmacy. I would do them sub Q. I wonder if I could do E sub Q in an area other than the tummy and preferably in the butt skin. I should message my provider.
--------------------------------------
Now for something completely different.

There are people at work that are into grounding. I have a mat for work and I just got one for my bed.

There is a person at work that uses a chest freezer and a thermostat that can control the temp to 2 degrees F. He does cold plunge therapy every evening. I have been looking into it and I may give it a try.
---------------------------------
The 2011 GT500 SVT is  lot of fun. I did find a 2014 GT500 SVT I could afford  if I sold the 2011 but I think I will keep the 2011. The difference is 110 HP more in the 2014 but I have all 3 modes of driving in the 2011 while the 2014 is just the base. Plus both cars top out at 800 HP with a VMP 3R supercharger. I really have no need to more HP. So 2011 is hear to stay.

I have not mentioned anything about sex. So here goes, hopefully PC enough.

When I had GCS and the subsequent operations in 2016/17 I really did not use the clit. The whole glands was used. If I wanted an orgasm I have vaginal orgasms from the G spot. Fast forward about 6/7 years and my clit atrophied; it was tiny.

I have T cream and I have been using it. Not gel as the dose I need is small and the gel at 50 mg/tube is way too much to use even in small amounts. I was told to use a pea size and that is too much as evidenced with blood tests. Hence the compounded cream. I am thinking about weekly shots in the XX mg/week range sub Q.

So with T cream I have a much greatly increased sex drive. My clit has awakened ( the sleeper has awakened) and I have found I can have clit orgasms and more than one or two or three. It is not like a vaginal orgasm. Life have surprises :)

I was in the gym last Friday working out and there was a masc person working out. I was so attracted to that person it was not funny. I think it was the most attracted in all the people I have seen.

When we had group it was with transwoman. In community I was in transition and had a lot going on. Last Friday as I was doing weighted crunches, just minding my own business working out. Out of the corner of my view that person was working out. I was extremely attracted to them. I think if I see them again I will have not choice but to ask a few work out, diet and supplement questions. This Friday I was exhausted and did not go to the gym Friday night.

Now for the strange and unusual
I go to the gym early on the weekends. There is an Army Colonel I knew well who I think retired and he is at the gym. He was transferred to Wash. DC and I transitioned. I look totally different now as opposed to 2010. He does not recognize me.  I use to look like a Nordic cave man

---------------------------------------------
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

Rachel

Now for something completely different

So Monday I was going to work and the check engine light came on. Then a minute later the engine RPM started going up and the car speed going down. I pulled over. I checked everything out and I needed a quart of oil.

No one would deliver a quart of oil and it was tough to get a tow. I hit Geico and they had free towing for 10 miles. I got a tow to an Auto Zone. When the tow guy dropped off the car he said if you do not know how to put a quart of oil in your car ask them inside and they will help you. I thought wow, I 100% passed.

When I was waiting for the tow, the sun was rising and it was really beautiful. It was cool and low humidity. I passed 100%. I got to work. What an awesome day. I learned I did not have a spare quart of oil in that car. I now have oil, power steering and break oil in a box and I will be putting a gallon of 50/50 antifreeze in the box.

So as the tow truck was driving I had a thought pop into my mind. Would I? Yup, I would.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Rachel:
I enjoyed reading your last posting.... 100% passing is very affirming for sure. 

I am glad that you are now prepared with fluids that you may need for your
vehicle if you have an unexpected breakdown on the road.

You stated:
"So as the tow truck was driving I had a thought pop into my mind. Would I? Yup, I would."

I was eagerly looking to read your chapter 2 of that event !!!!!

HUGS, Danielle [Northern Star Girl]
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

Rachel

@Northern Star Girl, thank for the reply and support.

Chapter II of the story, since my last bloodwork at Penn in February I have not been with anyone. I have an appointment at Penn August 26 with a new Oncologist. My old oncologist just had a treatment he was working on pass the FDA so he is working on those type of patients. It is am oral medication for cyclical cell.  My new doctors name is Dr. Mystery, you can not make this stuff up.

Last appointment my RBC was below the low mark, platelets were 178 which is double from the last test but I just finished my left sleeve the day before. So I do not know it that is good or not. My WBC went from 11,000 to 14,000. Then they had ne get the bone marrow aspirations.

I have been feeling good. I added in last week 23 flights of steps before work each work day. I lift heavy weights and my wind was improving until today. I had a rough gym session breathing and I did some errands today and I got winded easily. Maybe my RBC dropped. When I had a blood test at Mazzoni last week I blead a lot. I had a very high E level of 2900 so my NPc reduced my EV IM 70%, I was following the script. I was prescribed T injection because I do not want to just wing topical plus the topical smells like really cheap perfume. I was prescribed a weekly amount IM. I messaged back the NPc I  cut that prescribed dose in half. I think this Wednesday I will half the does to 1/4 the original and message my provider again. My T level should be in the lower female level; I will find out in September.

My hope is to avoid gen 3 chemo and do all the right things to improve my health. I get messages all the time from woman and guys and people wanting threesomes and one this week for a foursome and they were very kinky girls :). I really want to focus on a female relationship and not males or multiple people.
========================================================
Now for something completely different

I really want to wear a bikini on the beach in August and have my midriff open in the gym. I have some oblique and tummy fat I am very subconscious about. It is not bad but too much for me to feel comfortable about. I see some really fit woman in the gym and I really want that look. So I have been using a fat freezing machine to reduce the fat cells. It is working and pretty well. My thoughts are if My oblique and tunny fat cells are greatly reduced then fat will need to go elsewhere such as butt and boobs.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lilis