Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

MTF in need of help (3), a fresh start

Started by Rachel, January 03, 2024, 03:36:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoriDee

I was reading an article earlier and it made me think of your "discovery" of your relationships with men and women. I thought the article explained it really well so I understand. I am not saying this is you. It explained how varied the spectrum is between gender preference and sexual attraction.

If you want to check it out:

What, exactly, is a heteroromantic bisexual?

Hugs!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

Rachel

@LoriDee, thank for the link to the article. It is definitely thought provoking. I can only be in a romantic relationship with a woman. Until I was at a party and three woman strapped me I, I just had sex with men. I remember the three females names and the experience which was incredible. The men do not do it for me. In reality that sex is a blur. There are specific things I really do not like and I never will. 

Rose is lesbian and I never had a relationship with a lesbian. I know it is a label. I wonder if there are other differences. I have been thinking about this for a while. Rose is romantic, loving and welcoming. She is very sexy and beautiful. She, I believe from what she wrote several time is religious. I have not asked about that. My 4 grandparents were 3 different religions. So I have a different perspective about organized religion. God on the other hand, I just recently do not blame for 3 really difficult things in my life to deal with.

Life is really interesting.   
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

Oldandcreaky

Fingers crossed that your docs can purge the leukemia.

And fingers crossed that Pam and you end up wherever you wish.
  •  

Courtney G

Wow, 50 pushups! I don't even think I can do 10 after 27 months of HRT, more like 5 or 6. But I find this affirming, not having to be strong.

Pre-crash post count: >487
Pre-crash reputation: +10/-0
  •