Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Allie's Blog IV: Revenge of Allie's Blog

Started by imallie, January 03, 2024, 08:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldandcreaky

Wow, she is generous. Is she still working on your face? 
  •  

imallie

Quote from: Oldandcreaky on Yesterday at 07:57:50 AMWow, she is generous. Is she still working on your face? 

Oh yeah, very much so. 🦁🙄😂

What she's done though is so so smart. She started with my cheeks (which she said were as dense as any she's ever worked on in her 30+ years of doing this. So... you know... score one for me.). And then moved down and is slowly doing my neck as she closes in on my goatee area (even though she continually thins it every session).

The idea is so that on the days that I don't shave in anticipation of a session, it looks "normal". Like right now (since I haven't shaved today and normally wait until Friday to give my face a day), it looks like I'm trying to grow a goatee. That's it.

But as she next finishes under my neck and comes up the chin, eventually it'll look like I'm just trying to grow a mustache and then... poof. She says all this stuff is going much more quickly, so hopefully we'll be somewhere by year's end?  That would be a little over two years.

Oh and in the beginning she would also sometimes bring me over and do a round of laser on me too (never charged me)... first to clear my whole face, but then subsequently only around the lip area, which is where I had mostly my dark hairs. But those seem gone now so we haven't done that in quite a while.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

imallie

By the way? My wife and I were planning our weekend this evening, and then started talking a bit about plans for next week (meal planning, ballgames, etc etc) and she said "and we need to leave next Saturday open."  I looked at her quizzically and she rolled her eyes and laughed at me.

Next Saturday is "hair" day! Not that I forgot, but I FORGOT, you know? I mean, I knew it was the 18th, but I guess I didn't realize the 18th was so soon. I do, by the way, understand how days are sequential and all that. I just... you know... have my moments.

Regardless, I am a bit amazed how fast that went. When I had to book six weeks out I thought it would be an eternity, and now it's literally here in a week. That is really cool.

Love,
Allie

P.S. So... since today is the 9th, tomorrow would be....? No Spoilers, I'll get it... I'll get it... 🤔🤔🤔🙄😂
  •  

Oldandcreaky

Allie, when I had my facial hair removed, that's when I straddled the gender line. I wore ties everyday to nudge people to see me as male, but even then, some strangers would read me as female. Those who'd known me continued to see me as the same person, i.e. male. People simply don't note change. I do and you likely do too, with your journalism background. We had to pay attention to write the right story.
  •