Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Rachel Montgomery Wandering in the Wilderness

Started by REM.1126, January 03, 2024, 09:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtney G

It's good to hear from you, Rachel. I'm glad you're doing well. Sorry that you can't express your gender the way you'd like, but I'm so happy you've found an acceptable way to redirect that energy.

Pre-crash post count: >487
Pre-crash reputation: +10/-0
  •  

REM.1126

Thanks Gina and Courtney. As I said, it isn't ideal, but I'm doing the best I can.  And, I have found that loving myself goes a long way towards not suffering. I spent decades hurting a lot, mainly self inflicted pain.

I worried a lot about being rejected by my parents and sisters.  Now, my father has passed, my mother has dementia, and my sisters and their children have completely shut me out of their lives.  But, while quite disappointing , it isn't really making me unhappy. 

Rejection doesn't hurt so bad when you love yourself.  I don't need other people's approval, I just need to do right in my own eyes.  For me, that includes doing what I believe God wants me to do.  I don't know what God wants me to do about Gender Dysphoria. But, I do know a lot of things I can do.  I can be kind, and helpful, and loving towards the people who choose to be around.  I can help the poor.  I can treat others as I would want to be treated.  And, I can try to be a positive force in the lives of those who allow it.

I'd love to relax in my favorite cloths, but not being able to isn't making me unhappy. Having my wife know that I am trans, and that I don't have to hide that fact from her and that she loves me is good.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

Oldandcreaky

Quote from: REM.1126 on Yesterday at 11:22:32 PMI can be kind, and helpful, and loving towards the people who choose to be around.  I can help the poor.  I can treat others as I would want to be treated.  And, I can try to be a positive force in the lives of those who allow it.

The good stuff. 
  •