Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Davina's diary

Started by davina61, July 05, 2017, 04:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Plodding on as normal, I was washed out yesterday afternoon and don't now why but just wanted to sleep. Only thing was I stayed awake, well till I went to bed and zonked.
 Had to give D a hand with a metal roof, you know the sort that stows in the boot. We had to try and close it by hand, recon 2 Olympic weight lifters would have a hard time. Luckily I managed to work out the fault and got it to close on its own, one of the catches is not releasing.
 Bit of a thunder storm (we got wet) so at least the garden has had a drink, feet up now after all that lifting.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

davina61

Well blow me down, just tried and back up! Not that I had much to post about, Debs throwing out her sofa so went and cut the leather (I say leather but its that reconstituted stuff) off to use on the Austin seats. If not its tote bags. Managed some jobs on the Austin when my back allowed, was okay today.
 Have about 4 lettuce coming on in Debs garden, a good hand full of raspberries and the potatoes look okay. Called in to see the new sofa, pass the sunglasses. Its a strange strip fabric and a bit bright so when she said do you like it I said its different, not my taste TBH. 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •