Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What did you lose? What did you gain?

Started by Jessica_Rose, January 04, 2024, 07:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica_Rose

« on: January 22, 2021, 06:47:53 pm »
I was afraid I would lose everything -- everyone I loved, all of my friends, all of my family, everything. My anger and rage had reached a point where I believed my only other option was to end my own life. I gambled everything I had, and I won.

I lost one sister-in-law, and a few friends drifted away.

I gained my life. I still have everything I started with, plus many new friends and a better relationship with my family. The only thing I gave up was an overrated built-in pointing device. What a small price to pay to live my impossible dream -- to live as the person I always dreamed to be. Never give up hope.

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

JamieC1

Thanks for your support. I will do my best to achieve my goal. Publix Passport
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

LoriDee

@JamieC1

Hello Jamie,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

It looks like you are a new member and this is your first post. Thank you for contributing to the discussion!

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you. Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about you.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

Oldandcreaky

I lost my privileged status as a white male. I dropped about as far down the totem pole as one can go. I went from the king of the turtles to poor ol' Yertle.

I became better in my profession. Much better. And I became a better, kinder person.