Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Photography

Started by Devlyn, January 05, 2024, 09:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoey Starr

Here is another one...

Brooke Renee

•  
    The following users thanked this post: Zoey Starr

Zoey Starr

•  

Zoey Starr

Here is a portrait of my pup, Miss Beulah Mae Knucklebutt, on her first birthday...
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn

ChrissyRyan

These teo photos are very nice Zoey.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Zoey Starr

•  

D'Amalie

Quote from: Zoey Starr on January 29, 2024, 08:33:04 PMHere is another one...

Simple.  Lovely!  The construct isn't simple.  Well done.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  

Cindy

I take photos of spiders.

Devlyn

Quote from: Cindy on January 30, 2024, 10:49:54 PMI take photos of spiders.

To our members, if you're viewing this on a laptop or desktop, please understand that this is a life-size picture of one of Australia's finest eight legged death machines. If you're viewing on your phone, remember that this spider is probably bigger than the device you're holding!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Zoey Starr on January 29, 2024, 08:46:20 PMHere is a portrait of my pup, Miss Beulah Mae Knucklebutt, on her first birthday...

What a cutie!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Brooke Renee

Beautiful shot Cindy!

I love macro photography but it is such a challenge for me to get a handful of keepers from a shoot unless the subject is stationary.  Yes, practice, practice, practice!  I would love to hear about your lens, lighting and settings. 

Cheers,

Brooke 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn, Cindy

ChrissyRyan

The "eyes have it" on this photograph.

Do I like it?  Aye.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cindy

There are some strange people who don't like spiders! This is a Mantis Fly. It isn't a Praying Mantis. It is a type of LaceWing Fly. The arms are an example of convergent evolution. Tiny, about 2 cm BL

•  

Iztaccihuatl

Quote from: Cindy on January 31, 2024, 10:36:07 PMThere are some strange people who don't like spiders! This is a Mantis Fly. It isn't a Praying Mantis. It is a type of LaceWing Fly. The arms are an example of convergent evolution. Tiny, about 2 cm BL

Wow, that's an impressive shot!
  •  

Devlyn

Everybody wanted to know where I was going rock climbing when I posted this.

But no, it's just the ocean and weather taking apart the coast in Hingham, Massachusetts.

•  

EllenW

I took this photo of a very content seagull at the Elephant Seal Hatchery on the Central California Coast

Ellen
2018 - Full Time
2019 - Legal Name and Gender Change
2021 - MDV GCS with Dr. Ng (UCLA)
2021 - BA
2023 - PPT Vaginoplasty with Dr, Gupta
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Very nice pictures! 

Thank you Cindy, Devlyn, and Ellen for posting them!

Chrissy
  •  

Iztaccihuatl

I thought I'd revive this thread with some spring flowers...

•  

LoriDee

Love the flowers! Some I took last summer while traipsing the Black Hills of South Dakota:

A Fairy Ring!

Lots of other non-flower pics in the album too:

Camping July 2023
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•