Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Gina's journey

Started by Gina P, January 06, 2024, 09:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

I have periods of CBA , bit of nice weather and a few ideas and back up and running.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Gina P

I've finished with the Gabapentin withdraw. Dizziness, mode swings, etc. Feeling much better now and found a herbals that works for the restless legs. Diet has been a real challenge, not much loss, 3lbs, but some shape changes. Stomach is slimming and boobs continue to grow. Had on a nice pushup bra and was overflowing, much to my delight. Then wore a tight fitting top and shorts to Walmart last night. My wife urged me to button up so as not to show the cleavage. Still looked good, and was Mam'ed a couple of times. Been hitting the elliptical every night. Defiantly helping tone me up without adding bulk.
  Deck railing came in, now 2 days of rain forecast. It will have to wait. 
  Only 39 days till bottom surgery!! Whoohoo! So much I want to get done before then and starting to feel the crunch.
   Voice lessons are going well. Focusing a lot on voice strengthen and range exercises. Less breathiness, more emphasis on speaking each word more clearly projected out and not from the chest or throat. I'm working with a nice voice app which helps with the pitch and offers playback.
  •  

Maid Marion

Hi Gina,

You have been a busy girl!

I'm busy working on the yard.  I'm taking out the invasive plants.
Lots of work but I now have the time to do that!  Plants die if they never have leaves.
Some just need a good whack with a shovel or Sawzall!
Which reminds to get my DeWalt out of the basement.

Marion
  •  

Courtney G

I can attest - you're looking great, Gina! And I'm super excited about your upcoming surgery. I so happy that the day is almost upon us. Looking forward to visiting while you recuperate.

Pre-crash post count: >487
Pre-crash reputation: +10/-0
  •  

Gina P

Thanks all. Courtney, so good to have a friend who I can confide in and talk to. Your invaluable. Added to that your great fisherwoman!
   Went on our weekly trail ride yesterday. We were able to beat the rain that was moving. Just a great day then a customer calls for an emergency repair and it took me 2 hrs just to get the door closed. One of those repairs where everything went wrong. My wife said, "see you were not supposed to go!" There will always be repairs where things go wrong.
  It's raining here and supposed to continue all day. I'm looking forward to a slow start and and getting some inside stuff done. 
  •