Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Gina's journey

Started by Gina P, January 06, 2024, 09:20:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

I have periods of CBA , bit of nice weather and a few ideas and back up and running.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Gina P

I've finished with the Gabapentin withdraw. Dizziness, mode swings, etc. Feeling much better now and found a herbals that works for the restless legs. Diet has been a real challenge, not much loss, 3lbs, but some shape changes. Stomach is slimming and boobs continue to grow. Had on a nice pushup bra and was overflowing, much to my delight. Then wore a tight fitting top and shorts to Walmart last night. My wife urged me to button up so as not to show the cleavage. Still looked good, and was Mam'ed a couple of times. Been hitting the elliptical every night. Defiantly helping tone me up without adding bulk.
  Deck railing came in, now 2 days of rain forecast. It will have to wait. 
  Only 39 days till bottom surgery!! Whoohoo! So much I want to get done before then and starting to feel the crunch.
   Voice lessons are going well. Focusing a lot on voice strengthen and range exercises. Less breathiness, more emphasis on speaking each word more clearly projected out and not from the chest or throat. I'm working with a nice voice app which helps with the pitch and offers playback.
  •  

Maid Marion

Hi Gina,

You have been a busy girl!

I'm busy working on the yard.  I'm taking out the invasive plants.
Lots of work but I now have the time to do that!  Plants die if they never have leaves.
Some just need a good whack with a shovel or Sawzall!
Which reminds to get my DeWalt out of the basement.

Marion
  •