Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Bad jokes and puns

Started by davina61, January 10, 2024, 04:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Got the defribulator out and revived this, stand clear!!
 what did the Eskimo use to mend his house?    Ig glue.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

"If you jumped off a bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine."

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A vulture boards an airplane and was carrying two dead small animals.

The flight attendant looks at the vulture and says, 'I'm sorry, only one carrion is allowed per passenger.'
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Two fish swam into a concrete wall.  One fish wiggles to the other and says, "Dam!"
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly.  They lit a fire in the kayak to try to get warmer.

The kayak began to sink, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

•  

davina61

Whats the difference between a buffalo and a bison, you cant wash your hands in a buffalo------
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

When cannibals eat a comedian, they said "that tasted funny."
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Would a soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray now be considered a "seasoned veteran?"
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison may be considered to be a "small medium at large."
  •  

ChrissyRyan

One of the signs on the lawn at a drug rehabilitation center said: "please keep off the grass."
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I wondered why the softball kept looking bigger. Then it hit me.  Ouch.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Did you know that while time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana?
  •  

LoriDee

Does your nose run and your feet smell?

Oh dear, you are put together backward!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

•  

ChrissyRyan

The makeup application was so bad that it made me blush.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Note that a grenade, if thrown into a kitchen in France, would result in
Linoleum Blownapart.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

A backward poet writes inversely.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

In a democracy it is your vote that counts.

In feudalism it is your count that votes.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Two silk worms raced; however, they ended up in a tie.
  •  

davina61

A crate of tomatoes went out on the town and got smashed, very saucy
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

She was "only" a whiskey maker; however, he loved her still.
  •