News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What is your favorite undergarment?

Started by ChrissyRyan, January 16, 2024, 09:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

What is your favorite undergarment?

I think mine is the camisole.  However, since my breasts have filled out some, I do like bras too.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

Oh my.  One of my favorite topics!  I can't see why you aren't swamped with replies!  I underdressed for 30 odd years. Purging and rebuilding, hiding from the world 'cause getting caught with panties and camisoles while serving in uniform or keeping closeted from an uptight spouse?  No fun!

Panties are a must!  A bra is maybe my favorite, especially now I have C cups (all mine}.  Very affirming, comforting, especially with tank or camisole over in lieu of T-shirts.  Even in summer when a T-shirt an' shorts are de rigueur, the bra remains, or a cami with built in bra.  Slip type camisoles are the best feeling and draping over breasts but I haven't found them very practical, have you?  I just love the design and look of panties, pity we can't all be size 5.

Oh! No butt floss!  Ever! Tanga panties and G strings are always a non starter.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

ChrissyRyan

I found myself in a pinch this morning when I realized my longish slip needed laundering as I wore it yesterday evening.  I planned to wear a beautiful long dress today, which I did.  But I realized that I did not have my full slip ready to wear.  So, what did I do?  I wore this somewhat long satiny spaghetti strap nightgown underneath that is about the length of my long full slip.

I do not wear that gown much at all, preferring my cotton and flannel ones.  But you know, this did work out as a substitute slip.  While I recommend using a slip, and a clean fresh one indeed, this last minute substitution worked out.

My other slip or camisoles would not have worked out as well underneath for a long dress.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Paulie

I don't know how I missed this topic when it came out. It's one of my favorite topics too.  Bras are my favorite.  I underdressed for 20 years plus.  Panties only for the first 10 or so, and yes butt floss.  I started with very androgynous thongs for many years, and then I added panties with some lace, little bows and such.  It wasn't long before I added bras.  I was stealth at first, but now I'm padding my bras.

When I first started with the pretty panties I got a little thrill every time I had to visit the men's room at work and I got a peek at them.  Now I can take a little peek down my top anytime I want.  It's been years now and I still love seeing a little lace when I look down my front.  Now that I'm getting a little volume of my own in the cups, I find myself looking down my top more often.  Like when I'm leaning over the sink while washing my hands.  No question, bras with lace are my favorite undergarment.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Paulie on April 10, 2024, 12:11:08 AMI don't know how I missed this topic when it came out. It's one of my favorite topics too.  Bras are my favorite.  I underdressed for 20 years plus.  Panties only for the first 10 or so, and yes butt floss.  I started with very androgynous thongs for many years, and then I added panties with some lace, little bows and such.  It wasn't long before I added bras.  I was stealth at first, but now I'm padding my bras.

When I first started with the pretty panties I got a little thrill every time I had to visit the men's room at work and I got a peek at them.  Now I can take a little peek down my top anytime I want.  It's been years now and I still love seeing a little lace when I look down my front.  Now that I'm getting a little volume of my own in the cups, I find myself looking down my top more often.  Like when I'm leaning over the sink while washing my hands.  No question, bras with lace are my favorite undergarment.

Paulie,

It is nice to wear the clothing we women have available.  Some of the things we wear I suppose are intended to be attractive to some extent to those who look at us, as well as we as women either like or take for granted because of their functionality.

Some days when I dress I take notice that yes, I put on that good looking camisole and bra, or slip and skirt, and pin tucked dress or top, or a nice blazer and pants.  Some have pretty bouquets, soft, warm attractive colors, roll tab long sleeves, gathered cuffs and shoulders, and soft materials. 

When I notice this I realize that guys do not wear these clothes (although I know that those who cross dress and underdress may wear some or all of that) and this is all simply part of me being a woman.  My being the woman I should have lived as all my life.

Yes, noticing my bra and breasts is satisfying.  Brushing my hair and putting on a hair adornment is part of simply being a woman, but I do like the result. I like having on a nice bracelet or necklace.  I can appreciate when I look the best I probably can for the day. 

I am conscious of all this however I think much of this is really experienced a few seconds at a time.  It is not that I look in a mirror a lot in admiration or anything.  I am not transforming as when I cross dressed.  This is all just normal getting ready for the day or just double checking to see if everything still appears appropriate. 

This reminds me that I need to shower and get ready for the day.  Bye now.

Chrissy

•