Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Since I started at age 18

Started by AdriannaD, May 03, 2024, 04:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdriannaD

Since I started crossdressing at age 18 life has been great. 

I knew looking back at age 7 when I was diagnosed with asperger's syndrome, which is a form of autism, my therapist said I would have LGBT issues and it happened. 

It was two months after graduating from high school, I would go in my mom's room opening up her closet checking her wardrobe out.  Finally I did try on a few of her tops, skirts and dresses.  I put them back making sure they were put back in right.  I did not get caught at first but I did get caught finally when she came home early seeing me wearing a dark blue dress of hers.  I saw she was shocked and it was tough on her.  I thought that she was mad at me too but she was not.  Next day we talked and I told her that I enjoy wearing female clothing.

Both of us did the research together, came up with me being a crossdresser.  She also remembered the therapist saying I would have LGBT issues.   We also worked things out and she surprised me.  She found someone that made me over as female.  I got it all with my hair, makeup and nails done, plus a whole new wardrobe and lessons too.  I learned to walk like a young lady and walking in heels.

First time I saw myself as Adrianna, my life changed in the right direction and I wanted stay as her.  First time my mom saw me, I was told to say hello to her new daughter and did.  I looked at her and said I am staying as Adrianna.  My 2 younger brothers were there too and my mom told them say hello to their much happier big sister.

To this day,my family has always been there for me.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

It is nice to wear the clothing that is for your gender.  I enjoy being able to switch between slacks, jeans, skirts, dresses, shorts, skorts, etc., depending on the appropriate dress for the day.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

AdriannaD

My brothers say I am better as a big sister.  Mom,says I look better in a dress than her. 

I did have a breast augmentation at 21 redone at age 36, plus my journey has brought me to
my true self that stayed. 

Mom did find one like my story that has inspired me to stay as Adrianna.  It was this one
shown on my 45th birthday
      https://youtu.be/I7pZPZfxKUE?si=zG_NpNWfGBjzfzPK
  •