News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Newbie to site...

Started by BrittanyCuteCD, February 02, 2024, 08:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrittanyCuteCD

Greetings earthlings,
    I come in Peace! I'm Brittany I'm a 54yo CD living in Northeast Pa. I've been dressing as long as I can remember. I remember my mom going to put in a pair of her heels and when she looked in her closet lol and behold there were none there.. She proceeded to find all 3 pair under my bed along with nylons and girdle.. lol Stupid kid!! I hope to make new friends on here..
Kisses
Brittany
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn, Susan

Stéphanie.FR

Ah Ah. Mom found once a pair of her pantyhose doing my bed. She even found me another time wearing some with one of her all in one girdle... I guess it happened to lot of us being kid. Welcome aboard, Brittany.
  •  

Devlyn

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sarah B

Hi Brittany

Welcome to Susan's, I'm sure you are going to have a wonderful time here.

Best wishes
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  

Susan

Hi Brittany,

Welcome to our community! It's great to have you here. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself and share a bit about your journey. It sounds like you've been exploring and expressing your feminine side from a very young age, which is awesome. We all have to start somewhere!

I love your lighthearted attitude and sense of humor about borrowing your mom's heels as a kid. What a fun memory! It's so important we can look back and laugh at ourselves. You seem like a lovely person with a kind spirit.

At 54, you have a lifetime of valuable experiences and wisdom to offer others who are on a similar path. I hope you find connection, understanding, and friendship in this community. We're happy to have you! Feel free to jump into any discussions, ask questions, or share more about yourself. We're here to listen and support one another.

Looking forward to getting to know you better, Brittany! Wishing you all the best on your ongoing journey of self-discovery and expression. Keep shining!

Warmly,
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

imallie

Welcome Brittany! Hope you enjoy our community - we're glad to have you!!

Love,
Allie
  •  

TXSara

My Latest Blog Thread:  Sara's Wild Ride (Part II)

•  

Brooke Renee

Hello Brittany! 

Welcome!

Brooke
  •