Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Poll: Pizza for breakfast?

Started by Devlyn, May 11, 2019, 12:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like leftover pizza for breakfast?

Yes
16 (80%)
No
4 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Bea1968

Love cold pizza with buffalo sauce.
  •  

Evienne

I'm sorry, I see what the popular vote thinks, but I still feel this old 20 second sketch best summarizes my feelings about having pizza for breakfast.

I thought of that the moment I saw the title.
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

MaryT

Every now and then, I order from Pizza Hut when they have large pizza deals for about £10, and have it as my main meal for two days.

In practice, my main meal the following day is breakfast.  I don't bother heating it up.  Heck, by the time I get to eat it the previous evening, it is usually cold anyway.  It's still nice, though.

I've never tried Dominos.  They cost a lot in the UK and their deals are pathetic, I think.  I might not be alone in my opinion:

•  

Evienne

Quote from: MaryT on May 14, 2019, 02:18:16 PM
I've never tried Dominos.  They cost a lot in the UK and their deals are pathetic, I think.  I might not be alone in my opinion:

I like domino. Just not at breakfast time. Feeling like i'm the only one commenting here who doesn't XD
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Wendi

I love pizza. I'll have some for breakfast if there's any leftover and I'm eating breakfast that day.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

ChrissyRyan

I would rarely eat pizza for breakfast.  It would have to be reheated leftovers, as I would not make a pizza for breakfast.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •