Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

New Name for an old soul

Started by Scarlett Rose, January 11, 2024, 01:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett Rose

Hi Folx! Ive been fairly active on Discord under the name of Heather. My DIL and some friends of hers all came up with the name Scarlett for me and Im kinda digging it, lol

Anyswho..., glad to be back and I'm sorry about the lost info

We have the technology...
Better than it was before. Better... stronger... faster.

Jessica_Rose

Welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums!

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. 

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Jessica Rose

Global Moderator

Things that you should read

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Scarlett Rose

Thank you very much, I just need to reach my 15 again, seems my old login info is gone. Maybe then I can put my picture back in my profile?
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Quote from: Scarlett Rose on January 11, 2024, 02:56:43 PMThank you very much, I just need to reach my 15 again, seems my old login info is gone. Maybe then I can put my picture back in my profile?

Yes, you should be able to update your profile once you hit 15 posts. If you want it done quicker, you could email it to one of the moderators, and we can take care if it for you. My email is Jessica_Rose@susans.org.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Susannah

•  

tgirlamg

Welcome Back Scarlett Rose!!! 😀🌻💕

Onward We Go!

Ashley
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

imallie

Welcome back Scarlett Rose - enjoy the new name and the fresh start 😘

Love,
Allie
  •  

TXSara

My Latest Blog Thread:  Sara's Wild Ride (Part II)

•  

Brooke Renee

Hi Scarlett!

Welcome back! 

Warmly,

Brooke
  •  

Scarlett Rose

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
it will take some time, but we will get there!
  •  

Susan

Scarlett Rose,

Welcome back, Scarlett! It's fantastic to see you embracing your new name with such enthusiasm. The transition from Heather to Scarlett marks a significant chapter in your life, and it's wonderful that your daughter-in-law and friends played a part in choosing it. Names hold a profound personal resonance, and Scarlett seems to fit you beautifully.

Your mention of "the technology... Better than it was before. Better... stronger... faster" is a clever nod to our recent forum challenges and the loss of four years of data. It speaks to resilience and progress, reminding us that even when faced with setbacks, we can rebuild and come back stronger. Your positive spirit in light of these changes is inspiring.

Looking forward to your continued contributions under your new name, Scarlett!

Best wishes,
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!