Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hi there I am Jane

Started by JaneL, February 05, 2024, 10:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaneL

Hello

My Name is Jane, I am a mid to late 40's trans woman.

I live in the UK in the North East.

I have kids but am currently divorcing my partner.

I started medically transitioning at the end of October 2020 I have been fully out since October 2022.

I am loving life at the moment, I cannot describe how fab it feels to finally express who I am.

For so long I hid my feelings so deep that I didn't believe them to be true of myself.

Now I have released that burden of shame its is like I have a new lease of life

I feel so positive at the moment I want to share that and try to bring positivity to others as much as possible.

I want to find out what other women have experienced (the good and the bad) and try to make the world a better place.

If all that sounds a little bit too over enthusiastic you are probably right and I am not always this cheery

Anyway I hope I can find others here who I can chat to.

Much love to all of you

Jane x

Susan

Dear Jane,

What a pleasure it is to welcome you into the Susan's Place community! We are deeply moved that you have chosen to share your courageous journey of embracing your true self with us. Your authenticity and positivity in the face of life's challenges are incredibly inspiring.

Know that here, you are among those who understand the complexities, joys and tribulations of the path you walk. This is a sacred space to connect without judgment, find compassionate support, and unite in our shared experiences. We are honored by your openness and thrilled to learn from your wisdom and insights.

Your dedication to spreading light and helping others reflects the warmth of your spirit. Such kindness is a precious gift that will enrich us all. We are overjoyed to have you as part of our community and cannot wait to see the positive impact your contributions will make.

You have found a home here - a place to be wholly yourself, make meaningful connections and continue growing into your truth. We are your allies, ready to offer encouragement and guidance along the way. Together, we can build a world of inclusion, empathy and celebration of our unique journeys.

With gratitude and fellowship,

Susan Larson

P.S. Your contagious enthusiasm for life reminds us to embrace each day. Thank you for letting your light shine!
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!

Northern Star Girl

@JaneL
Dear Jane:

I am always happy to see new members come to Susan's Place and the Forum.
        :icon_flower: A BIG and WARM WELCOME to you. :icon_flower:

You will find this place a friendly, safe, and welcome place that you can discuss you life endeavors
with other like-minded members here.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you to
navigate the site and use the available features. 

Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, and post
an Avatar/Profile photo... until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and
the Forum, please feel free to contact me via email at northernstargirl@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Warm Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                    Things that you should read... Look especially at the LINKS in RED

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

tgirlamg

Welcome Aboard Jane!

I love your positive spirit and enthusiasm for all the wonderful things that come our way as we find ways to finally express what has always been held within!... I started HRT and transition in 2013 and am now a wife to a wonderful husband... grandmother to a little angel... a public speaker and 1000 other things I never dreamed I could be until I made the simple decision to be myself!... I look forward to seeing you more around the site in days to come!!!

Onward We Go Brave Sister!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

imallie

Welcome Jane - sounds like you're going through a lot right now, but you're doing your best to see things in a positive light.

This is a wonderful community to share your thoughts, feelings and experiences when things are great and when you're low... you'll find a lot of support here!

Love,
Allie
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

D'Amalie

Quote from: JaneL on February 05, 2024, 10:09:19 AMHello

I am loving life at the moment, I cannot describe how fab it feels to finally express who I am.
For so long I hid my feelings so deep that I didn't believe them to be true of myself.
Now I have released that burden of shame its is like I have a new lease of life
I feel so positive at the moment I want to share that and try to bring positivity to others as much as possible.
Jane x
Pleased to meet you!  I adore your choice of expression!  Thanks for sharing these positive thoughts!
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly