Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Am i non binary

Started by Leo1997, Today at 04:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leo1997

Hi everyone, i wanted to really ask for some advice about identity and how you all came to realise what you really identify as?

A few years ago i first came here under my original account which seems to have been lost asking for advice as to whether i was a transgender woman, but more recently I've began to wonder if i may closer identify with a non binary identity?

I really appreciate it is hard to tell how another person feels internally, but what i really wanted to ask if anyone could share their story on how they became aware that they themselves were non binary, so i can begin to try to understand what i am feeling more clearly

Thanks as always! Leo
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

LoriDee

Hello Leo,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome back to Susan's Place!

Many accounts were lost due to a server crash back in January. Our Admin, Danielle can look to see if your old account and previous posts can be recovered. As for the question "Am I non-binary" that is something you might have to answer for yourself. I am no expert when it comes to that area. Non-binary seems to include anyone who does not perceive themselves as male or female, but I believe it also includes those who may be gender fluid -- switching between genders. We have members here who can help you answer that question better than I.

As you know, we strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you. Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about you.

The site has changed since the crash and our team is working to restore old accounts, move things around so they make more sense, and make them easier to find. Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. If Danielle can restore old posts, you will hit those 15 posts much quicker.  Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome back to Susan's Place!

~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read

@Sarah B
@Northern Star Girl

My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change /
2024 - Voice Training
  •