Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

EFL and Puma unveil rainbow ball for LGBT+ History Month

Started by Devlyn, February 16, 2024, 06:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

EFL and Puma unveil rainbow ball for LGBT+ History Month

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/efl-puma-unveil-rainbow-ball-161554908.html

Adam Lawler   15 February 2024

The English Football League (EFL) and the official match ball providers PUMA have created football's first rainbow match ball to mark LGBT+ history month.

It will be used by all 72 clubs in the Sky Bet Championship, League 1 and League 2 for fixtures between Friday 16 February and Saturday 24 February.

Making its debut at the Hawthorns as West Bromwich Albion take on Southampton FC in the Championship, the PUMA ORBITA ball features the Pride and Progress Pride flag colours, symbolising the idea that football is for everyone.

•  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

Jessica_Rose

I hope they made more than one. With 72 teams kicking it around, it may not last long...

Love always -- Jessica Rose
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Devlyn

csakles

LoriDee

@csakles

Hello, csakles,

I'm Lori Dee. Welcome to Susan's Place!

It looks like you are a new member and this is your first post on the forum. Thank you for participating in the discussion!

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments. We all come from different backgrounds and represent a wide range of experiences. No matter who you may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

We would like to get to know you. Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about you.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information that will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile. Until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me at  LoriDee605@outlook.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
~ Lori Dee

Helpful links to information that you should read
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

Northern Star Girl

@csakles
A BiG WELCOME to Susan's Place and the Forum.

I am so happy to see that you registered as a member.  I see that you have been
Officially Greeted by our lovely Official Greeter
LoriDee.
Please be certain to look over all of the information that she provided for you in her message.
I look forward to your involvement on the Forum and reading your future postings, comments and thoughts.

Warmest Regards,
Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator                        cc: @LoriDee
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

Sarah B

Hello Csakles

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

It would be interesting to tell us a little bit about yourself and what brings you to Susan's as well as  what "EFL and Puma unveil rainbow ball for LGBT+ History Month" is all about.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments regarding your journey. Just about everyone here has been confused about their gender at some point in their lives. Some discover they are transgender and others realize they are non-binary, while others may feel they fit best somewhere else along the gender spectrum. No matter where that may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story