Started by Gaydave, September 15, 2024, 04:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaydave

What is the rule about photo posting ?
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lilis

ChrissyRyan

https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,59974.msg383866.html#msg383866

Avatars can be posted after 15 posts.  See your official welcome posts for additional rules and information.

Hope this helps.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 

BlueJaye

Photos have to be hosted via an external image hosting site (such as imgur) and linked to.

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Gaydave on September 15, 2024, 04:47:46 AMWhat is the rule about photo posting ?
@Gaydave
Dear David:   For Your Information
Any questions? Please message me
HUGS, Danielle [Northern Star Girl]

Photo posting Instructions for your Forum postings and private messages
  Click Link below:
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,239999.msg2260062.html#msg2260062
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.
  ❤️❤️❤️
             (Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com

BlueJaye

If you use imgur on an Android device, you can message me. I nearly had stroke trying to figure that one out. Not intuitive at all.

ChrissyRyan

This site used to have a gallery.
It was not widely used; but, photographs were hosted.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.  Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Lori Dee

It is better to have an off-site host one's photos. It saves on server space here, helping the site run more smoothly. If there is a crash, like the one on New Year's Day, the photos are safe on the other site.

Additionally, I can (and do) mark my photos as "Hidden" on Imgur. Those with a link can view them but are not accessible to the General Public. If I delete the album on Imgur, it automatically removes them from here and anywhere else that I posted a link.
:icon_suspicious:
My Life is Based on a True Story

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training

BlueJaye

Quote from: Lori Dee on September 16, 2024, 09:55:04 AMIt is better to have an off-site host one's photos. It saves on server space here, helping the site run more smoothly. If there is a crash, like the one on New Year's Day, the photos are safe on the other site.

Additionally, I can (and do) mark my photos as "Hidden" on Imgur. Those with a link can view them but are not accessible to the General Public. If I delete the album on Imgur, it automatically removes them from here and anywhere else that I posted a link.
I second that. Definitely don't make your photos public. I accidentally did that once and immediately had people making rude comments.
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Lori Dee

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: BlueJaye on September 16, 2024, 11:09:08 AMI second that. Definitely don't make your photos public. I accidentally did that once and immediately had people making rude comments.

That is sad, what some people do.
  •  

Gaydave

Okay. I have sent a pm 😊

Northern Star Girl

Allowed photos...  Picture Posting Rules on the Forum:

G Rated family friendly photos are OK to post.

Underwear, panties, bras  and exposed genitalia are not allowed, neither are
topless pictures displaying "female appearing breasts" no matter how small they are. 
      (sports bras that are designed to wear as outerwear are OK)

Again...G Rated, family friendly.

Danielle
[Northern Star Girl]
The Forum Administrator
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

❤️❤️❤️  Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.
  ❤️❤️❤️
             (Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the Hunted Prey : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: Alaskan Danielle's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single

Email:  --->  alaskandanielle@
                             yahoo.com
  •  

Gaydave

Sephirah

Quote from: Gaydave on September 17, 2024, 02:14:49 AMhttps://imgur.com/a/mFXas06

?

Put the link in image tags, like this:

[img]Your link[/img]
That way people won't have to click on the link. It will just show up.
Natura nihil frustra facit.

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." ~ Buddha.

If you're dealing with self esteem issues, maybe click here. There may be something you find useful. :)
Above all... remember: you are beautiful, you are valuable, and you have a shining spark of magnificence within you. Don't let anyone take that from you. Embrace who you are. <3

Gaydave

Gaydave

Sephirah

What you need to do is go to the photo, right click on it, and choose "Copy Image Link". That's what you need to paste between the image tags. The end of the link will end in ".jpg", or ".png", or ".bmp"

You have a really nice smile. :)

"You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection." ~ Buddha.

If you're dealing with self esteem issues, maybe click here. There may be something you find useful. :)
Above all... remember: you are beautiful, you are valuable, and you have a shining spark of magnificence within you. Don't let anyone take that from you. Embrace who you are. <3
  •  

Gaydave

Sephirah

Is all good, sweetie. SMF kind of uses its own language. Once you get it, you get it. It's outdated in a way but... just how it works. :) All these image hosting sites don't readily give you the link to your image.

Lori Dee

Quote from: Sephirah on September 17, 2024, 02:36:12 PM

What you need to do is go to the photo, right click on it, and choose "Copy Image Link". That's what you need to paste between the image tags. The end of the link will end in ".jpg", or ".png", or ".bmp"

You have a really nice smile. :)

You can also specify the image size in the first tag, i.e. img width=300 in brackets gives you the above.
:icon_suspicious:
My Life is Based on a True Story

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - FFS & Legal Name Change / 2024 - Voice Training
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sephirah