Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Enhancement - or not?

Started by Colorado Girl, February 22, 2024, 07:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Gina P on February 25, 2024, 07:55:18 AMI have also thought about BA. After a year and a half on HRT, I have seen a good bit of development, now at a C cup. But on 44" ribs and broad shoulders it doesn't look impressive. I guess it looks average for a woman of 61. My breasts are still growing and still a bit sore, which is affirming things are still happening there. I will probably wait a while to do it but the desire to be a D cup is real. When I go out my bra of choice is a Fall Sweet add a size push up. Adds a little cleavage but it would be nice to not have to make things look bigger than they are, as there is a bit of dysphoria in doing this. To add to that when I was undressing my wife says, "your breasts don't look feminine. They look like when you were working out". Argh.
Gina

Not a nice comment about your breasts there.  Ouch.

You do like nice in your avatar picture.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Sarah B

becca.anne

I did fat transfer and I am satisfied with the results - for now. I am a large B to small C cup. I am thinking about going larger to fit my frame but am undecided at this point. The other question would be do fat transfer again or implants? Time will tell...

Becca