Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Why is my clitoris white ? Please help

Started by Nyradoll1, February 08, 2024, 07:55:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyradoll1

Hello dolls

I have my srs done 5 weeks ago in Thailand
But my clitoris is white and soft like it's dead tissue ? Has anyone experienced or heard of this ? I'm not sure if somethings wrong

I have messaged the dr but he's out of office  and I'm here panicking

Can some one advise me please ?

Thank you

Jessica_Rose

Hello Nyradoll1, welcome to Susan's Place and the Forums!

First, you've already made the best decision by sending a message to your surgeon. While there could be many reasons for the odd color, please try to remain calm. I expect others on this site have had a similar issue, and hopefully one of them will be along soon to answer your question.

We strive to make this this a safe place to find information, and to share your thoughts and comments regarding your journey. Just about everyone here has been confused about their gender at some point in their lives. Some discover they are non-binary, others realize they are transgender, while others may feel they fit best somewhere else along the spectrum. No matter where that may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to introduce yourself and tell us something about yourself.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features.  Once you reach 15 posts you will be able to send and reply to private messages, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact me via email at Jessica_Rose@susans.org

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!

Jessica Rose
Global Moderator

Things that you should read

Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Susan

It's essential to stay calm. Post-operative concerns, especially after a significant surgery like SRS (Sex Reassignment Surgery), are understandable. The appearance of your clitoris as white and soft may be part of the normal healing process, but it's crucial to get professional medical advice to ensure everything is progressing as it should.

Since your doctor is currently unavailable, consider reaching out to the medical team or clinic where your surgery was performed. They should have someone on call to assist with post-operative questions. If immediate contact with your surgeon's office isn't possible, seeking advice from a local healthcare provider or a clinic specializing in transgender health care might be beneficial. They can offer guidance and, if necessary, an examination to reassure you or address any potential issues.

In the meantime, ensure you're following all post-operative care instructions provided by your surgeon, including any recommended cleaning, medication, and activities to avoid. These steps are vital for your recovery and healing.

Remember, it's important to address any concerns you have with a healthcare professional for accurate information and peace of mind.

Take care and wishing you a smooth recovery.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

tgirlamg

No worries girl!... I had it too... it is temporary tissue that protects the area and it goes away...I was highly concerned too until I talked to my doctor... it is essentially a scab and will fall off when it is no longer needed..all will be well!!!! Congrats on your procedure!!!

Onward
Ashley 😀🌻💕
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻

Oldandcreaky

I'm just wondering how flexible all of you are.  ;)
  •  

Jessica_Rose

Quote from: Oldandcreaky on February 08, 2024, 09:58:17 AMI'm just wondering how flexible are of you are.  ;)

Hand mirrors eventually become indispensable.

Love always -- Jess
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Oldandcreaky

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on February 08, 2024, 10:06:29 AMHand mirrors eventually become indispensable.

Love always -- Jess

I figured mirrors were in play, but I've never been curious enough to use one. Decades ago, I went to a gynecologist because of bleeding. He was renowned and he took a look and asked me so questions and I confided in him. He said that inside and outside, he never would have known my history and requested permission to contact my surgeon to learn how it was achieved. I figured if an expert couldn't tell, I was good to go and haven't worried about it since.

Nyradoll1

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 08, 2024, 09:41:49 AMNo worries girl!... I had it too... it is temporary tissue that protects the area and it goes away...I was highly concerned too until I talked to my doctor... it is essentially a scab and will fall off when it is no longer needed..all will be well!!!! Congrats on your procedure!!!

Onward
Ashley 😀🌻💕

Thank you for your reply

I'm new to this site how do I private message you ?

Thank you x
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Nyradoll1 on February 08, 2024, 04:03:03 PMThank you for your reply

I'm new to this site how do I private message you ?

Thank you x

Hey Sister,

You are so welcome... I know it can be a bit unnerving and I wish doctors would mention to expect it!  That would save a lot of unecessary worries!...I believe you can receive PMs but not send them until you have 15 posts accrued... Happy to answer any and all questions here or by PM once you have a few more posts! Happy Healing Girl 🤗

Onward We Go Brave Sister!!!

Ashley 😀💕🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Nyradoll1

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 08, 2024, 04:54:44 PMHey Sister,

You are so welcome... I know it can be a bit unnerving and I wish doctors would mention to expect it! IThat would save a lot of i necessary worries! I believe you can receive PMs but not send them until you have 15 posts accrued... Happy to answer any and all questions here or by PM once you have a few more posts! Happy Healing Girl 🤗

Ashley 😀💕🌻

I really do think mine is necrosis

The tissue is all slimy and floppy and it goes all the way to the connecting point

I think I have lost my clitoris

How was your experience? Did you only have abit of white tissue or ?
  •  

Susan

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 08, 2024, 04:54:44 PMHey Sister,

You are so welcome... I know it can be a bit unnerving and I wish doctors would mention to expect it! IThat would save a lot of i necessary worries! I believe you can receive PMs but not send them until you have 15 posts accrued... Happy to answer any and all questions here or by PM once you have a few more posts! Happy Healing Girl 🤗

Ashley 😀💕🌻

You two could meet up on the discord server...
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Karen_A

Quote from: Nyradoll1 on February 08, 2024, 05:41:22 PMI really do think mine is necrosis

Very well could be... I had  significant clitoral necrosis post-op ... and as a consequence, while I have some,  I don't have a lot of sensitivity down there.

-Karen
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Nyradoll1 on February 08, 2024, 05:41:22 PMI really do think mine is necrosis

The tissue is all slimy and floppy and it goes all the way to the connecting point

I think I have lost my clitoris

How was your experience? Did you only have abit of white tissue or ?

That was exactly my fear as well but, it was not the case... the appearance was very white like the tip of a cotton swab but, a bit slimy like very thick mucus... of course you should keep trying to reach your doctor but, I really think you are doing okay!... the healing process takes time and is not lacking things that worry us as we go through them!!!

Happy to meet you on Discord as Susan mentioned if that would help!!!

Hugs!

Ashley 🌻

•  

Nyradoll1

Quote from: tgirlamg on February 08, 2024, 06:17:10 PMThat was exactly my fear as well but, it was not the case... the appearance was very white like the tip of a cotton swab but, a bit slimy like very thick mucus... of course you should keep trying to reach your doctor but, I really think you are doing okay!... the healing process takes time and is not lacking things that worry us as we go through them!!!

Happy to meet you on Discord as Susan mentioned if that would help!!!

Hugs!

Ashley 🌻

What's discord ? Can we speak on Instagram or is that not allowed

I want to show you a picture
X
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Nyradoll1 on February 08, 2024, 07:35:01 PMWhat's discord ? Can we speak on Instagram or is that not allowed

I want to show you a picture
X

Hey Sister

Sending you a PM with a way to contact me...

Ashley 🌻

•