Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Introduction Test Post

Started by MFaraday, February 28, 2024, 11:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MFaraday

I will make a real (re)introduction soon.

Northern Star Girl

@MFaraday
Dear MFaraday:
I am always happy to see new members here on the Forum.
Please be looking for an Official Welcome message from one of our Greeters.
WELCOME!!!!  :)
Danielle

Quote from: Farahday on February 28, 2024, 11:43:51 PMI will make a real (re)introduction soon.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org

Northern Star Girl

@MFaraday  

Please briefly tell us a little more about yourself.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Sarah B

Hello MFaraday

My name is Sarah B and I would like to formally, Welcome you to Susan's Place!

I see Danielle has already greeted you with a wonderful smile.  She is right, we here at Susan's would like to know a little more about you.  I see that you have logged in at Discords and you are trying to solve the following problem.

Quote"I will be glad when I am finally able to re-make my forum account. Still no luck."

The following is a response to you on the Discord Channel from Danielle

Quote@Faraday If you need assistance please let me know what I can help you with.
you can DM me with any details that you wish to share.

I suggest you get into contact with Danielle, her email address is below or on Discord via DM and provide her with the details that might help resurrect your account.

I look forward to reading a little about yourself in the introductions forum.

If you have other issues then please let us know and you can be rest assured that others on this site have had a similar issue, and hopefully one of them will be along very soon to help you with any of your issues.

We strive to make this a safe place to find information and to share your thoughts and comments regarding your journey. Just about everyone here has been confused about their gender at some point in their lives. Some discover they are transgender and others realize they are non-binary, while others may feel they fit best somewhere else along the gender spectrum. No matter where that may be, you are always welcome at Susan's Place.

Once you feel comfortable here, please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum and introduce yourself and tell us something about yourself.

Please review the links at the end of this message, they include information which will help you navigate the site and use the available features. When you reach 15 posts, you will be able to send and reply to private messages and you will also be able to add an avatar to your profile, until then if you have any questions about the Susan's Place site and the Forums, please feel free to contact, alaskandanielle@yahoo.com

Once again, Welcome to Susan's Place!
Sarah B
Offical Greeter

Things that you should read

Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: LoriDee

MFaraday

Thanks to both of you for the friendly welcome.  I was a member here several years ago, and my account was one of those lost in the recent technical troubles.  Danielle has been hard at work helping me get a new account set up.  For some reason, the usual account creation process was just not working for me.

I've been on the Discord server for a couple years now.  I think I just fell into chatting there more than posting here.  I go by Faraday there.

I am a middle-aged (>50) ftm trying to keep all the plates spinning until each can be safely tucked away into the cupboard:  job change, separation from spouse, moving out, and of course, gender transition.  I've been on HRT since last summer, and have top surgery lined up for May.  Change has been slow, but it is happening, and patience is one of my strong suits.

I look forward to posting more here over the next months.  One upside of being (temporarily, I hope) out of work is that free time is more plentiful.

Sarah B

Hi Faraday

Thank you for your introduction post it really is appreciated.

Quote from: MFaraday on February 29, 2024, 04:23:53 PMThanks to both of you for the friendly welcome.  I was a member here several years ago, and my account was one of those lost in the recent technical troubles.  Danielle has been hard at work helping me get a new account set up.  For some reason, the usual account creation process was just not working for me.

You are more than welcome.  It is unfortunate that you have lost the old account and I noticed that Danielle helped you so much.

Quote from: MFaraday on February 29, 2024, 04:23:53 PMI've been on the Discord server for a couple years now.  I think I just fell into chatting there more than posting here.  I go by Faraday there.

I'm not a social media enthusiast, however both Susan's Place and Discord have their advantages and disadvantages.  I also have had a Discord account for several years but hardly used.  I go by Sarah B there, same as here.

Quote from: MFaraday on February 29, 2024, 04:23:53 PMI am a middle-aged (>50) ftm trying to keep all the plates spinning until each can be safely tucked away into the cupboard:  job change, separation from spouse, moving out, and of course, gender transition.  I've been on HRT since last summer, and have top surgery lined up for May.  Change has been slow, but it is happening, and patience is one of my strong suits.

Nice phrase, "the spinning plates".  One step at a time and patience is the key.  Looks like you have things under control and I'm sure there are other members here on Susan's that can help you with any issues you may have in regards to your gender transition.  Patience is one of my strong suites as well and it is definitely the key to success.

Quote from: MFaraday on February 29, 2024, 04:23:53 PMI look forward to posting more here over the next months.  One upside of being (temporarily, I hope) out of work is that free time is more plentiful.

I look forward to hearing more about what you have done in your life.  I have a blog that I have been writing, the link to it is listed below my signature called Sarah's Story.

If you need help please just ask and someone will endeavour to help you as much as possible.

Take care and look after yourself.

Best wishes and Hugs
Sarah B
Be who you want to be.
Sarah's Story