Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Nipple Size & Modesty

Started by valerie anne, February 22, 2024, 02:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valerie anne

My development regime is making me rather large (1"long, which I love), but in a normal bra, I get sore & chafed.

I have taken to wearing silicone nipple covers, which protect me, but make me quite pokey.

The covers are designed for breast feeding, which adds to the thrill of needing them.

Anybody else having nipple protection problems?   
  •  

ChrissyRyan

No.  But I can appreciate your soreness being bothersome.

I hope you find a satisfactory solution.

Maybe breast massage would give you an overall greater comfort level.

Take care.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LoriDee

I have had the nipples get longer, but no problem with chafing or soreness. I would check the fit of your bra to see if you are filling the cups so there is no... um... sloshing? around when you move. If that's not it, sometimes the hormones themselves can cause soreness. Make sure you are doing breast exams and maybe talk to your physician about it. Better safe than sorry. Hugs!
My Life is Based on a True Story.
https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247442.0.html

Maybe the journey isn't so much about becoming anything.
Maybe it's about un-becoming everything that isn't really you,
so you can be who you were meant to be in the first place.

2017 - GD Diagnosis / 2019 - Full time / 2020 - HRT / 2022 - Legal Name Change /
2024 - Voice Training

noleen111

When my breasts were still growing, I never remember chafing or soreness. But nipples were senstive to touch in times of growth.

I was surprised how often I knocked my breasts on things during the day. I will never forget, I was getting into the car, I dont know how it happened, but i knocked the corner of car door full on my nipples. I actually cried the pain was so bad.

For me, a good padded bra protected my growing breasts
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •